Orkut is becoming danger

Status
Not open for further replies.

kin.vachhani

Dreaming Future
ppl r getting slave of orkut..The new fobia in town is orkutfobia.Its an addiction one should try to prevent it.The whole motto of the site is now destroyed.ppl r not really interested in searching for friend they new something else.They spend hours in a day leaving their food, studies,responsiblities..

OP
24online

24online

social networking is at one side, but now companies employers open community of company like infosys,satyam, L&T,tata, reliance etc.... also ppl dont want to shift other community b/s they cant work with different communities due to time & work...... they write good and bad things of companies... b/s of freedom and no one stop b/s of other name.....:))
now HR ppl have to surf orkut for taking ppl from one comany to another.....:grin: Job consultant companies ko to jalse pad gaye... :p i dont know how these data will be used in future ???

ek thing sure hai ki gals ki profile aur scarps padhne me jyada visitors aayenge...aise hamare desh me women population cum hai......:D

abhi future me ek book aayegi jisca title hoga, "How to use Orkut in Your life" or "Orkut in Your life" or "Orkut - Your life partner" or "Make profit with Orkut"....:)) idea aacha hai...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom