Orkut Communityy Serach...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvishnu

Broken In
Hi,

Google is such a search giant... Why is the orkut community searcch so bad?

If you dont believe me, search for the community 'Vemu'... or 'casual 3D artists'

they aren't showing up when I search for them..

any idea why?

Vishnu

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
Re: Orjut Communityy Serach...

@Deepak: though it is also true that almost everything Google does hibernates in beta forever.

@mvishnu: looking at your thread title, are you sure that you did not mistype your query?

OP
M

mvishnu

Broken In

__Virus__ said:
was that ur sarcasm towards orkut or ?

Oh!! I hate orkut too..

BTW,

I didnt mistype it...

i have tried quite a few times, again and again..

VIshnu

go4saket

Hey Sariq... U are using my Avtar... Well, as I dont have any copyright on it, its fine...

go4saket

Hey comeon buddy, you can use the same one also. I was just joking...

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz

sariq said:
Offtopic>> i received today friendly request from orkut to not to misuse account, displayed at homepage. anybody else receive it? or i have done something wrong.

Every orkut user did. They must b trying to clean the sh!t u see

S

SE><IE

It must be due to the same reason that there are some hoaxes flowing around saying "orkut is running outta resources and will delete the accounts which don't forward this message to all your friends" kinda like this. (and I deleted the message :D)

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
Hey Vishnu....your problem is solved....While that Vemu community came up easily (Vemu is some teacher's name right?)...the casual 3d artists community comes up when you choose the "all languages" option in your search..Simple, really ;)

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!

sariq said:
Offtopic>> i received today friendly request from orkut to not to misuse account, displayed at homepage. anybody else receive it? or i have done something wrong.

i got one too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom