orkut.co.in Google Introduces Indian Edition of Orkut with Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
While using opera, I could'nt access the themes, but when I opened it in IE suddenly I noticed that there was a change theme option on the top left of my orkut page !

And by the way, my country is set to England, but I surf from India. Maybe they understand that we are Indians from our IP addresses.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
While using opera, I could'nt access the themes, but when I opened it in IE suddenly I noticed that there was a change theme option on the top left of my orkut page !

I was able to see the theme options in my Opera 9.27.

Guys, i personally tested it... here is the link to my profile
*www.orkut.co.in/Profile.aspx?uid=18357694402861182141
and near your e-mail id, a new link will come "get this theme" just clickit, for your convenience, i removed the referal id. also look in your edit profile page...

Last edited:

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
It is now activated on my profile too (finally). It seems i couldnt see the change theme option because i had selected low bandwidth in Orkut settings.

neelu09

Broken In
Again some new feature to add pic( namely...photos of her/him/me), check it out guys...
But there is no upload button :confused:

u mean the photos of me button........head to *www.orkutplus.org/2008/06/now-add-tags-to-your-photos-on-orkut.html

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
Yes the themes are really cool indeed. However a lot of themes to come yet. We will wait for the best to happen. The themes being cool occupies lots of bandwidth which is not acceptable for limited and slow users. Moreover Facebook is providing online booking for restraunts Orkut is still behind.

i dont have themes option

pls go into the acc which has the theme and click the option "get the theme"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom