Orkut Blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

gg_3000

Broken In
Hey I might be deviating frm the subject.. But since many ppl hate Orkut, I thought i would share this article with u..
*www.merinews.com/catFull.jsp?articleID=123746&category=Technology&catID=4

It shows how dangerous Orkut is turning out to be, now-a-days!

Dipen01

Youngling
mediator said:
No the proxies wont work if the netowrk admins are smart! I know this coz I have experienced it. See the simple concept is.....What will u do if the gateway itself filters the connections and only allows specific sites to open up ?
I have experienced this. The only thing u can do is find a proxy in ur company that allows u to bypass the gateway i.e filter! Its not difficult but many of ur comapny members must be knowing a proxy.

Ur answer is ........Try a little Social Enginering and find that hidden proxy in ur company!

Admins suck here...;)

I just logged in thru kproxy...at my college..all ppl rite nw...are starting at my MONITOR...hw come this dude is running Orkut....:p

Last edited:

NikhilVerma

Padawan
drgrudge said:
Btw, I hate Orkut. I can't imagine how ppl waste time there. :p
I love orkut ! :) Why ? because till now I have found over 15 of my LONG LONG lost friends. By long I mean 10+ years long ! So I don't find any reason to hate it at all. It's got such a huge base of people from India and so many people keep joining it that I am sure that I will find atleast 50% of my classmates from class VI in there soon :)

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
NikhilVerma said:
I love orkut ! :) Why ? because till now I have found over 15 of my LONG LONG lost friends. By long I mean 10+ years long ! So I don't find any reason to hate it at all. It's got such a huge base of people from India and so many people keep joining it that I am sure that I will find atleast 50% of my classmates from class VI in there soon :)

Iagree totally with you.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
www37.verticalimits.uni.cc sister of meebo :p

Last edited:

benjimit

Right off the assembly line
hey u guys! use *www.benjimit.com to access orkut.. most proxy;s dont let u reply to scraps and stuff... but benjimit.com lets u do it.. enjoy

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Orkut is really good if used limited and only to find lost friends. It is addictive if you start flirting there and dangerous if you act like an idiot. Thanks for the proxies though. I use orkut to stay connected with some friends of mine who have forgotten that emails still exist. :D

adi007

Youngling
^^ i was just about to suggest this.My freinds use it in our colleges.
But i really think it's a waste of time or nothing else.

digitalpbk

Right off the assembly line
This might seem a little techy, but works to by pass proxy and anonymize your browsing setup an SSH proxy on your system, For more details on how to do so check out *digitalpbk.blogspot.com/2009/05/ssh-proxy-windows-linux-orkut-bypass.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom