Original games vs repack game

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
repack games usually have additional language content and other things removed, finally, compressed better. I guess, it's time to close the thread.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Repack is also know as RIP...& as commented by Faun.

it is always advised to stay away from Repacks...bcoz of piracy,hidden virus/worms & loss in audio/low quality video etc

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
repack is not a rip. Someone here is misinformed.

Repack can just be a better compressed version of a (mainly) game whereas RIP has somethings missing say music or videos or something

Krow

Crowman
repack is not a rip. Someone here is misinformed.

Repack can just be a better compressed version of a (mainly) game whereas RIP has somethings missing say music or videos or something

You can say the same thing without unnecessarily taking a poke at "someone". Please keep that in mind before posting.

clmlbx

Technomancer
IMO repack can also be said as rip. yes I know what rip is.. mostly repack does not have additional languages(It has only single language most probably English) this is done to reduce space sometimes even some videos(starting, extra storyline videos) and music (radio music) is also excluded..

Repack is done to reduce space.. space is reduced by compressing images and videos and also by removing unimportant things like extra videos music and also by removing some additional hardware support (drivers of game pads and controllers, only few most popular are left) even removing help files. Also in-game accessories which does not affect much of game play..

Now who should get this repack, mostly users who are casual gamers and who does not have good gaming comp. and controllers.. It is just my opinion

Not necessary to say but still, original has everything that manufacturer has published..

Top Bottom