Optimus G for Rs20,942 on Ebay.in

*www.ebay.in/itm/281154704075#ht_5627wt_906
4 pieces got sold already...
The seller has 100% positive feedback, and has 1 yr ServePro Warranty.
Is it worth the risk,you know,not having manufacturer's warranty.

Im in full tenshun, im in a hurry cuz it may get sold out soon...but im worried about the Serve Pro Warranty and i dont trust it :(

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Well offer is not new, he re listed it, my friend got one last week from same seller. that time he sold 21 pieces....
He will re list it after clearing the stock.. ;)

2nd thing I have already posted that Here

OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
oink.. checked 3-4 pages no mention of Optimus G :(

ok, i got it, the link to XDA...
Anyways, apart from its lack of official updates, it beats the Nexus 4 completely right?? Both are LG made, but Optimus G has better battery, better camera,more storage expandable wise, and software goodies and Rs5000 cheaper....

If Nexus 4 was sold in Ebay.in with servepro warranty, what will be its cost?? around Rs18k probably??

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
oink.. checked 3-4 pages no mention of Optimus G :(

ok, i got it, the link to XDA...
Anyways, apart from its lack of official updates, it beats the Nexus 4 completely right?? Both are LG made, but Optimus G has better battery, better camera,more storage expandable wise, and software goodies and Rs5000 cheaper....

If Nexus 4 was sold in Ebay.in with servepro warranty, what will be its cost?? around Rs18k probably??

The model we are talking abt is E970 [AT & T] with 8 MP camera, only advantage is expandable mem, battry life same..

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
@ those who thinks nexus battery life not good - after 4.3 update its superb...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377348587520.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377348587520.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 182
Top Bottom