Optimus Black? Desire S? Galaxy SL? DEATH?!?!?!?

Empirial

Youngling
Techtree : The device's sound quality is also good, but not as impressive as its rivals. It's reasonably loud through the earphones, but the onboard speaker's performance is disappointing. The sound only comes out of one speaker grille, while the second remains quiet. Interestingly, the latter houses a microphone instead of a speaker. Thankfully, the bundled earphones are great, which breaks the ritual of shipping Androids with
bad accessories. FM radio is present, and its
interface gives you the nostalgia of good old radio.

Tech 2 : Even with Dolby Mobile audio enhancement and SRS Virtual Surround sound, that’s capable of reaching quite high decibel levels, the Optimus 2X, was just about average in the quality department. The bass levels were heavy and resounded well with a good set of earphones. Higher and mid range frequencies, depending on the preset selected, proved to be just a little sharp for my taste but not enough to make it uncomfortable. On the whole, although the Optimus 2X can dish out some seriously loud tones, you’re going to need a much better headset to cope with the levels. The bundled set is not designed to handle the handset’s full audio capabilities.

Techradar : The audio quality on the LG Optimus 2X is acceptable, though not ground-breaking. The addition of a quick Virtual Surround option can boost some audio, but it's not for everyone. With the volume turned right up, there can be a bit of distortion in the high end of songs, but it's not too much of a problem.

OP
MetallosaurusRex

MetallosaurusRex

Broken In
Bought LG Optimus 2X

ok...so after a LOT of research and analysis, I went ahead and increased my budget a bit, and bought the LG Optimus 2X! There is no phone as a perfect phone, but what the heck, you can always make your phone future proof! :-D

With my music and camera needs, coupled with Android experience on an insanely fast phone, O:2X seems to be the best choice.

Pleasant surprise:
As you'd read in the earlier posts, my budget was 20k max. I went out in the market (Pune) and couldn't find it less than 25.5k anywhere. Hotspot had it at 24k (and I dont trust Saholic), but was out of stock (and I'm sure had it been in stock, it'd been 25k+). So came back home puzzled :\
Saw a price of 24.5k on Letsbuy, applied a coupon and voila, I got my O:2X for an awesome deal at 23.5k!!!:doublethumb:

They say it'll be delivered in 4-5 business days. Can't wait to get my hands on it now!!! Thanks everyone, esp. Desiibond, for your valuable suggestions and eye-openers :-D

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
buddy, go for wave ii... good multimedia, fast browsing, screen quality, incredible camera, etc.... not apps though...

Top Bottom