opera taking too much time 2 laod a webpage. how2solve??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
I've Opera v9.10, these days i'm facing problem in browsing. It takes too much time to load any page, and starts showing blank page with these information in status bar Waiting (#1)for connection to www.thinkdigit.com for 1st tab Waiting (#2)for connection to www.yahoo.com for 2nd tab and so on....... and keep showing like this till 5 minutes to 10minutes. And then i've to refresh at every 5min.
But other browser are working properly like FIREFOX/IE-7. I've also reduced MAX TOTAL CONNECTION from 20 to 1 and MAX CONNECTION TO A SERVER from 8 to 1 under NETWORK setting of OPERA..But no solution.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
sakumar79 said:
Clear your cache, cookies, etc... and then try again...
^^this will solve the problem.

Tools->Delete Private Data (if u've saved passwords/emails... then uncheck the checkbox as shown in pic.:)

*img294.imageshack.us/img294/8481/untitledcm9.th.jpg

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
Lucky_star said:
Upgrade to 9.2 and see if it happens with that tooo.

Hey dude, you're even faster than the Opera developers! Opera 9.2 hasn't been released yet.

*www.opera.com/index.dml

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
ApoorvKhatreja said:
Hey dude, your even faster than the Opera developers! Opera 9.2 hasn't been released yet.

*www.opera.com/index.dml

I know that, but check for an update with opera 9.1 and see what it sayz.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
kool said:
I've Opera v9.10, these days i'm facing problem in browsing. It takes too much time to load any page, and starts showing blank page with these information in status bar Waiting (#1)for connection to www.thinkdigit.com for 1st tab Waiting (#2)for connection to www.yahoo.com for 2nd tab and so on....... and keep showing like this till 5 minutes to 10minutes. And then i've to refresh at every 5min.
But other browser are working properly like FIREFOX/IE-7. I've also reduced MAX TOTAL CONNECTION from 20 to 1 and MAX CONNECTION TO A SERVER from 8 to 1 under NETWORK setting of OPERA..But no solution.

Clear the cache, close Opera..
Try again.

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
Lucky_star said:
I know that, but check for an update with opera 9.1 and see what it sayz.

Here is what it says... (Check the attachment).

And I've opened the about page in the background for you to see which version of Opera I'm using.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Oh, It was my mistake,Sorry. I have Opera 9.01, not 9.10
When I click Check for updates then what I get is that Opera 90.2 and not 9.2, is available....

Pathik

Google Bot
hehe... btw clear the cache or increase its size... that shd help... btw hav u changed the user agent ..

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
mine is also 9.10 and thnx to all my problem is solved by clearing caches and increased its time to default 8 and 20 to servers!!

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
sorry its not time, its total connection:

MAX TOTAL CONNECTION from 20 to 1 and MAX CONNECTION TO A SERVER from 8 to 1 under NETWORK setting of OPERA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom