Opera 9.63 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcp006sl

Journeyman
Opera Software released Opera 9.63 today, which addresses several security issues. This release is a recommended security update for all those running the previous stable releases.

To read more click here.

Also download Opera from direct ftp site of Opera.

OP
hcp006sl

hcp006sl

Journeyman
If you get addicted to Opera 10, it's very tough to look back to any version of Opera 9.
I'm also using Opera 10 on Windows platform, because it's available only for Windows. But, when secure connection is needed (like login to mail account), I depend on most stable release Opera 9.6 and not on any alpha version.

chooza

Journeyman
Thanks for informatin. Even I was also facing the problem with Opera 10 Alpha while accessing my online mail account eg Hotmail, Aolmail.

suniltr77

Broken In
When I run opera Opera 9.63(Windows) after 5 mins PC gets hang up. I was actually using 10 alpha. Due to same problem I switched over to 9.63(only due to the stable version) But the problem remains same. I am forced to switch off PC from UPS.This has been started just 10 days back. I am confused about the phenomena. Nothhing else goes wrong except this in PC. Whether it is OS problem or Opera problem? Can anybody help me?

chooza

Journeyman
When I run opera Opera 9.63(Windows) after 5 mins PC gets hang up. I was actually using 10 alpha. Due to same problem I switched over to 9.63(only due to the stable version) But the problem remains same. I am forced to switch off PC from UPS.This has been started just 10 days back. I am confused about the phenomena. Nothhing else goes wrong except this in PC. Whether it is OS problem or Opera problem? Can anybody help me?
Sometimes, there are problems with software itself. I also face same problem many times with Yahoo mesenger 9. Try to uninstall the product and re-install fresh.

din

Tribal Boy
Sorry for the offtopic, but

Opera Mobile is free ? I checked their site but slightly confused.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Sorry for the offtopic, but

Opera Mobile is free ? I checked their site but slightly confused.

Opera Mobile 9.5 beta is free for obvious reasons. For stable releases, Opera Mobile isn't free while Opera Mini is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom