Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
*www.opera.com/img/operalogo.gif

*www.opera.com/img/products/desktop/campaign/0806-opera95front.jpg

Newest Features:

*www.opera.com/img/features/search.png Quick Find

Have you ever forgotten the page where you found that great article or that perfect gift? When using Opera the browser remembers not only the titles and addresses, but the actual content of the Web pages you visit.
*www.opera.com/img/products/desktop/features/operalink.png Opera Link

Access your favorite Web sites everywhere! Opera Link syncs your bookmarks and Speed Dial between your computers and mobile phone. View video demo

New browser engine

We've made the fastest browser in the world even faster with superior support for Web standards. Opera 9.5 is quicker to start, faster at loading Web pages and better at running your favorite Web applications.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon2.gif More than 2x faster than Opera 9.2 in rendering JavaScript and HTML
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon2.gif Faster handling of third party plug-ins
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon2.gif Much faster start up time
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon2.gif Superior support for Web standards

*www.opera.com/img/download/new/dl-opera.png

Last edited:

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Wah Wah
Already Downloaded
BTW Wasn't Dat Available for past couple of days :D
*files.myopera.com/Tamil/Smilies/Woot.gif

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
LOL! I've downloaded, installed, used, disliked and even uninstalled it. Really old news dude. Maybe you should be more regular on forum. :)

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Re: Opera 9.5 — out now!

Well, you guys could've posted about the new release here. Since no one has posted about the official release, I did it. If the news is old to you, just ignore it.

@krazzy, plz give me the URL to the thread where someone has posted about the new release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom