OpenSUSE 11.0 : Novel Juggernaut Triumphs !

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
^+1
That was just great comment... all the galz are crammers though... I know many gals in my class how are doing CSE and don't even know the difference between a single core and dual core processors (isse bhi gira hua standard hai unka)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yes I am straight and I didn't know that women are in such minority on this forum that they are not even considered while posting. I understand meaning of the question now :)
welcome over the board, but beware of stalkers, feel free to report any, our mods have zero tolerance policy for scumbags

^+1
That was just great comment... all the galz are crammers though... I know many gals in my class how are doing CSE and don't even know the difference between a single core and dual core processors (isse bhi gira hua standard hai unka)
dude, generalisation is a dangerous thing. Be warned.
welcome over the board, but beware of stalkers, feel free to report any, our mods have zero tolerance policy for scumbags
Its not just the mods who have the zero tolerance policy towards such people.
Our highly cultured senior members are always here to help anyone in need, and we take no bullsh!t.
Fanboy wars and silly arguements might be a passtime here for many, but there is a strict line drawn between activities which are fun, innocent and for Time Pass, and activities which are acting derogatory to the human dignity of our members. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom