Online shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerous Dave

Digital Marketer
i wanna buy Corsair smps. i am buying from *lynx-india.com . just wanna know that is it a trusted website to shop from.

and also suggest me some other websites.

Thanks in advance..:p

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
It depends on the parts. Plus all parts may not be available at SMC. Though if you really want them, you can give them a portion of the payment, and he can get you the part and courier you / else you can pick up.

What all you want..?

Check prices with:
SMC
itwarez
primeabgb
delta peripherals

Which ever is the cheapest (vat+shipping), get it from there. You could even call up SMC.

EDIT:
You want a Corsair unit. Phone SMC and ask them. They can courier too. They accept EFT.

satdeep

Broken In
lynx is legit...i bought a 5750 and psu from them...have also visited their store in chd....rest assured its legit...

anubisX

Journeyman
Don't buy anything from LYNX, they're horrible. You can check their forums, may be they're shut it down. If you really wanna buy something online, try :

theitwares.com
theitdepot.com
smcinternational.in

You won't regret it.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
What is complex man in the process ?

They don't accept cash and I don't have Credit Card.....

Cheated how..?

You have to pay in advanced.
And if they not send your product after ur payment ?
U don't claim anything cos u don't have any proof of payment.
And some company like Tirupati don't take product for RMA if they not sold locally with bill and product ID.....:(

May be I'm wrong about Online Shopping cos I'm noob.
So,if I'm wrong I apologize for that and please make that thing clear for me in detail if possible.....:)
Thank you!

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
They don't accept cash and I don't have Credit Card.....
You have to pay in advanced.
And if they not send your product after ur payment ?
U don't claim anything cos u don't have any proof of payment.
And some company like Tirupati don't take product for RMA if they not sold locally with bill and product ID.....:(

Not trying to turn you here, but most online portals (India) accept the following method:

1. CC payment
2. EFT transfer
3. DD
4. Direct cash deposit to savings account

I use method (2) the most. Perfectly safe. Infact I prefer to do most of my shopping (except food of course) online. Much more hassle free, less pain.

pulsar_swift

Youngling
Not trying to turn you here, but most online portals (India) accept the following method:

1. CC payment
2. EFT transfer
3. DD

I use method (2) the most. Perfectly safe. Infact I prefer to do most of my shopping (except food of course) online. Much more hassle free, less pain.

Ya online is always better but it seems the local distributor is taking RMA requests for products not purchased from him, then what to do ?

Revolution

Wise Old Owl

1. CC payment
2. EFT transfer
3. DD

Thanks,but I don't have too much idea about the 2nd method,EFT Transfer.
I have a SBI Savings Account and an ATM Debit Card.
Are those enough for this method ?
I will try to buy other thing which doesn't comes with warranty and not available locally and may be cheaper.....

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Get your online activated. There will be an option TPT. Third party transfer. On the portal, you input the user account name, number, bank NEFT code, and fire the transfer. Within few hours, the money is credited to the respective account. Most banks support this method. Perfectly legit. Usually the NEFT code can be pulled by searching the bank name, and branch area. Most sellers provide this code, so you cannot go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom