Online prepaid recharge

chinawall

Broken In
Sorry guys i got confused by he names of recharge sites ( they are all quite similar and just now i checked the links to find out which one i used) . I use to recharge from www.rechargeitnow.com ( not fastrecharge.com) and their sevice was excellent. Presently recharging from HDFC netbanking which is ofcourse perfect for account holders. Sorry again for the misinformation.

Last edited:

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
I've been using rechargeitnow.com for over a year now its the best one.
Its fully automated the moment your transaction is successful you will get the recharge instantly. Plus its the safest one promoted by Dish TV.
They got everything under one roof and the best part is they don't charge you anything extra unlike others.

Also using mobikwik.com and easymobilerecharge.com but the problem here is they will charge you for there service. Mobikwik provides instant recharge but easymobilerechage takes time.

My vote goes to www.rechargeitnow.om

noob

Cyborg Agent
I've been using rechargeitnow.com for over a year now its the best one.
Its fully automated the moment your transaction is successful you will get the recharge instantly. Plus its the safest one promoted by Dish TV.
They got everything under one roof and the best part is they don't charge you anything extra unlike others.

Also using mobikwik.com and easymobilerecharge.com but the problem here is they will charge you for there service. Mobikwik provides instant recharge but easymobilerechage takes time.

My vote goes to www.rechargeitnow.om

+1yesssssssssssssss

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
sbi freedom users... i just activated mobile banking, when i try mobile top up it says service provider invalid.
my service provider is docomo, so what do i write in the text field for service provider TATA DOCOMO or some other code or abbreviation etc. ?

another difficulty i'm facing is changing the channel from sms to gprs and it is not happening.. is this common?

OP
Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Changing the channel does take a little time. It's been a long time, so I don't exactly remember what had happened, but I do remember having faced some trouble myself. Try your luck at the branch if it doesn't work.

For recharging docomo, just write Docomo. I have recharged many times. Space is not a valid character in the service provider name.

Do remember that you are charged Rs. 3 for every SMS that is sent while using it.

mrintech

Technomancer
I have been using following websites for past many many months and they are awesome:

* Online Recharge | Mobile Recharge for Airtel,Vodafone,Reliance,BSNL,Idea,Aircel,Docomo,Tata Indicom
* *www.rechargeitnow.com/

:)

- Atleast Both of the above don't use crap CCAvenue Gateway :rolleyes:

ssk_the_gr8

while changing the channel i get this error message, any solutions?

transaction over gprs and sms not allowed for your account code = 943

Sarath

iDota
Recharge it now Online Prepaid Recharge for Airtel,Vodafone,Idea,Aircel,Reliance,Virgin,BSNL,MTNL,Spice mobile phones,TataSky & DishTV is definitely where my vote goes. Not because it is the best or fastest but simply because I use it very frequently. Hence avoiding comparisons I would say go for it.

Infact I have only recharged through it for me and family spending close to 10k in 6months. Now thats enough money to count for their credibility. Just did a 444 rec yesterday.

No hassles. Fast. No need for creating an account. Can do DTH etc also. Go for it!

For airtel users: mchek Welcome to mChek is the best. Its a java app that sits in your phone. I three 3-5 clicks you can recharge for any amount. Using it for 3 years now back from the S40 nokia phones to present android.
Reliable. Fast. Most convenient. No need to enter CC details each time. The best I have used till now.

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
sbi freedom users... i just activated mobile banking, when i try mobile top up it says service provider invalid.
my service provider is docomo, so what do i write in the text field for service provider TATA DOCOMO or some other code or abbreviation etc. ?

another difficulty i'm facing is changing the channel from sms to gprs and it is not happening.. is this common?

while changing the channel i get this error message, any solutions?

transaction over gprs and sms not allowed for your account code = 943

Have you ever tried mobile banking over wap? If yes then this error can occur. In this case your mobile banking won't work from the app. You will need to deregister at atm and register again, but this will change your loginid. Another way is to visit *mobile.prepaidsbi.com/sbiwap/ from you mobile or using opera from pc. Click forgot MPIN. You will get a new MPIN and can use your old loginid. You will need to activate again at ATM. Uninstall sbi freedom app from your phone and reinstall or reset the application by entering any wrong loginid 3 times. Now login with your original id and change the MPIN (through sms). Immediately after that go to settings, change channel to GPRS. you will be prompted to send an sms. Wait a few minutes for confirmation message.

ssk_the_gr8

Have you ever tried mobile banking over wap? If yes then this error can occur. In this case your mobile banking won't work from the app. You will need to deregister at atm and register again, but this will change your loginid. Another way is to visit *mobile.prepaidsbi.com/sbiwap/ from you mobile or using opera from pc. Click forgot MPIN. You will get a new MPIN and can use your old loginid. You will need to activate again at ATM. Uninstall sbi freedom app from your phone and reinstall or reset the application by entering any wrong loginid 3 times. Now login with your original id and change the MPIN (through sms). Immediately after that go to settings, change channel to GPRS. you will be prompted to send an sms. Wait a few minutes for confirmation message.

yes i have tried it over wap and it works, i even my changed my mpin using the wap website itself
what do you mean by activate again ? i need to register my phone number for mobile banking again using the atm?

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
That is how i did it when i faced the same problem after i used the wap site. If it still doesn't work then deregister and register again. Also do not use sbifreedom over wap if you are using app. You will get the error message you mentioned when trying to access through the app.

aningbo

Broken In
freerecharge.in has been my favourite. They refund you the money if anything goes wrong...

although i lost Rs 50 last week and they didn't bother to refund me my money. they won't even respond to my emails!! stupid. i'm still using them though. instantly recharges.

Top Bottom