Online prepaid recharge

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
There are many websites where we can recharge our cellphones online like www.fastrecharge.com, www.rechargeitnow.com, www.easymobilerecharge.com, www.ezrecharge.in, www.onestoprecharge.com etc. I haven't tried any of them as I have not heard anyone using them. Has anyone here used any of these? Are they authentic services and does the balance come immediately like normal ez-recharge? Also can they be used for recharging with bonus cards?

The above list of websites comes from the google result toppers for a search of airtel online recharge

hackerzlab

Journeyman
www.[B]mobikwik[/B].com/ works.

i have been using it for the last few weeks with my online net banking. for a Rs 50 recharge, they would charge Re 1 extra and for Rs 120 recharge, they would ask Rs 3 extra.

so far, the recharges is as good as 'easy recharge'. recharge anytime via sms is also available.

the above websites you mentioned has had many complaints if you google for it.

motobuntu

Journeyman
You can use HDFC mobile recharge if you have a HDFC net banking account. Service is reliable and they don't charge any extra fee, balance comes instantly and in case the transaction fails the amount gets credited to the HDFC account automatically within 48 hrs. I have been using it from last 2 years.
*www.hdfcbank.com/personal/payments/prepaid_refill/pre_refill.htm

Others banks may also be providing such service, not sure.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
*bump*

guys , how many have you used these 3rd party online recharge services?like rechrgeitnow etc

what has been your experience?
ever had any issues?
what abt refunds?

plz share ur experiences

OP
Cool Buddy

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I use SBI mobile banking too. So I can recharge any phone anytime with my mobile itself, don't even need to access my computer. I have tried it with Airtel, Reliance GSM, Docomo and BSNL. The balance comes within a minute, never faced any problems.

v_joy

Journeyman
try
Online Mobile Recharge | Online Recharge Free | Prepaid Recharge for Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Idea, Tata Indicom, BSNL, Docomo, Tata Indicom, Aircel, Videocon, Loop, Uninor, MTS, S Tel
Its AWESOME! Besides the recharge they give u coupons of equal amount too for just Rs 10 extra for home delivery.
And its extremely reliable.. i've done around 20 - 25 recharges till now.
PS: McDonald coupons are best bang for the buck!!

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
I use SBI mobile banking too. So I can recharge any phone anytime with my mobile itself, don't even need to access my computer. I have tried it with Airtel, Reliance GSM, Docomo and BSNL. The balance comes within a minute, never faced any problems.

Me also using SBI Freedom. A must have feature every sbi account holders should have, i would say.

kool

Cyborg Agent
*paytm.com/index.htm
*paytm.com/images/pay-tm-logo.gif any topup

Online Prepaid Recharge for Airtel,Vodafone,Idea,Aircel,Reliance,Virgin,BSNL,MTNL,Spice mobile phones,TataSky & DishTV
*www.rechargeitnow.com/include/image/logo.gif
*www.rechargeitnow.com/include/image/Home_Banner13.gif

ssk_the_gr8

try
Online Mobile Recharge | Online Recharge Free | Prepaid Recharge for Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Idea, Tata Indicom, BSNL, Docomo, Tata Indicom, Aircel, Videocon, Loop, Uninor, MTS, S Tel
Its AWESOME! Besides the recharge they give u coupons of equal amount too for just Rs 10 extra for home delivery.
And its extremely reliable.. i've done around 20 - 25 recharges till now.
PS: McDonald coupons are best bang for the buck!!

is it reliable.. i mean safe?
has anybody else used it?

@kool and everybody else..
if u recommend a site , plz mention your experiences with it

just did an online recharge from freerecharge.in. i got the recharge. i have a canara bank debit card and the bank charged me 10 bucks for the internet transaction. now for a 20 bucks recharge it cost me 10 bucks transaction fees :lol:
is any other bank's internet transactions free of cost? what abt sbi ?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^Yup www.freecharge.in is reliable. I've recharged using it many times. And 2 times I entered wrong amount and the amount was refunded to my A/c within 3 days.

Hey guys, is SBI Freedom safe?? Over GPRS?? Sure??

I just didn't downloaded it by thinking about secuity over GPRS

v_joy

Journeyman
is it reliable.. i mean safe?
has anybody else used it?

Yes it is very reliable. I never faced any problems. My friend had once.. His money was refunded within 12 hrs. :)

Freecharge is best for recharging b/w 50 to 200 (my personal recommendation. Otherwise u an recharge any amount u like). I also strongly recommend McD coupons (free coke + aloo tikki burger). They charge 10 extra for home delivery of coupons.

v_joy

Journeyman
well u get 1 coupon for a recharge of 50, and 4 coupons for a recharge of 151 to 200.
Since u can't get more than 4 McD coupons on a single recharge so I see no point recharging more than 200 at once.
(actually I recharge 151/- for vodafone and i get 4 coupons. Best bang for the buck. total amount charged = 161/-)
:)

azzu

AJJU
Rechargeitnow have been using it from last 6 months...Awesome Service..
They don't charge a single rupee..(i mean Extra charge)
Rapid recharge time..
Variety of Recharge Options ...
I have done rs 5000+ Recharge's
Not a single Problem Yet....
Highly Recommended

ssk_the_gr8

guys any idea abt data recharges?
like i want to do a bsnl 3g data recharge... should i just do the normal recharge online and my data recharge will be done? or do i have to do something different?

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
My vote is also for freerecharge.in...

I had recharged around ~10 times... Recharge will happen almost immeditely...

But, I had issue with their coupon delivery (last 3 times)... I mailed them, they replied promptly and they told me they will resend it...

Good customer care too...

Top Bottom