Online money

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolid30

Broken In
Do anyone know what is best and fastest way to earn money online. I know some of them but they are not that really fast especially earning money thru google adsense.

y2j826

Journeyman
tried many a times to earn money online but what i got at end its NOTHING . . .

So never ever try to earn money online cuz these all are fake . . .

axxo

99.9% Idle
even am not sure whether its really possible to get some money thru internet..
my best attempt is this one.....after 1.5 month i have reached earning 10$ to my ziddu.com account...hoping to get the amount transferred to my paypal.

*i31.tinypic.com/n5iykw.jpg

y2j826

Journeyman
There was a site namely autorotator, i had around 70 dollars there but i got nothing . . so its pure wastage of time . . .

ahref

In the zone
Read this post
*www.jimkarter.com/2008-04-06-march-2008-earnings-6134362.html

This guy claims he earned $61,343.62 in the month of March. He is from Pune (India)

pannaguma

Turn The Page
Read this post

This guy claims he earned $61,343.62 in the month of March. He is from Pune (India)
if its true, legally does he have to pay 33% tax or not?

utsav

damn busy...
its too easy for me to earn money online legally very fast :D

i did so and i am still doing so :razz:

it takes a little investment and time in the beginning then cash flows in :razz: :D

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
Read this post

the problem is not earning money online.. many do that :D

The problem is a lot of people nowadays just want to earning money online faaast/without much work and for the only sake of earning money online :p without thinking/learning about any value addition.

now you have given that link, what most newbs will do is see that and now go back with confidence and do the crap PTC and fall for all home job kinds of scams :D without realising what really Jim is doing.

not everyone can reach that kinda amount like jim or johnchow shoemoney etc. you have to learn and try in a lot of gamuts like affiliate marketing, managing a network of blogs/sites, a knowledge about different ad networks, a keen Internet marketing skill and a Lot more. following them would help but many people dont have patience :D

amit of superaffiliatemindset.com also earns a lot and there is a forum called wickedfire.com.. that is for affiliate marketing like what DP is for general webmastering. there are a quite a few threads where they also critique people like johnchow et al for their marketing techniques of exploiting a large number of people who are new to the game... which is a good read.. but I dunno who to look upon...

if its true, legally does he have to pay 33% tax or not?

yes he pays tax.. he said that when he was in the recent Pune Blogger's meet organised by indiblogger.in ;)

its too easy for me to earn money online legally very fast

i did so and i am still doing so

it takes a little investment and time in the beginning then cash flows in

abey utsav.. your 'very fast' is not the kinda 'very faast' that people are looking for :p :p as I said b4 you know stuff but most dunno and still want $$ veryy faaast :lol:

_

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
pm me if you want it to be elaborated:p

i dont wanna leak it to public :p

its totally legal but you need to have some skill in some field for that.
Even cookery will do :D :razz: (its not a joke)

Pathik

Google Bot
Many DP regulars here?

BTW Ashok, do you know this Jim Karter??
*www.jimkarter.com/2008-04-10-ewebguru-web-hosting-company-in-india.html

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^
probably through online he knows I guess.. or it might have been a paid review :p

offtopic:

for fun *youreapoorloser.com/ :lol:

_

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
Ok. I m getting lotsa pm .my pm box is overflowing :shock: so i m disclosing it here. The best way to earn money online is to make a blog or site of a topic which u have interest and skill in. If you dont have skill and you dont wanna develop it too then refrain from reading any further.
So how to begin?
Decide the topic you wanna make site of. Then go to forums.digitalpoint.com and go to link sales section and try to find the value of your site topic by having a look at the posts made there.
Decide the domain name to buy.never buy a .info domain. it has very low value. Now make your site popular by whatever means u can except spamming. Ur main aim should be to get high traffic. If you make good articles for the site then google will get u traffic. Forget other search engines. Google is god. Your next aim should be to get page rank . Its a ranking defined by google which is the estimation of a site's value on the internet. On a scale of 0 to 10 0 being the lowest and 10 beind the highest. If you get good traffic then then you can sell ad spots and backlinks on your site on digitalpoint forums on a per month or per year basis. But a page rank site will earn you more money than a page rank 0 site so wait until your site gets atleast pagerank 1 or 2. Pagerank 4 with high traffic can get you 20000 Rs per month atleast which also includes adsense ads. Pr4 is not so easy to get so better dont wait till your site gets pr4. Its possible for it not to reach pr4 in its life. If your site gets listed in DMOZ web directory then sone pe suhaga.and more earnings.
this method is slow in the beginning but very consistent.
For the people interested on getting instant cash ,you gotta have some skills like web programming languages like php ,javascript, mysql or you must have knowledge of cms scripts or wordpress. So you can do freelancing at digitalpoint forums like to fix problems of these cms scripts or to fix errors in javascript codes and php codes and you can earn quick cash but this method is not so consistent and needs lotsa skills which many people lack. So try to use the technique which you like. I cant type anymore as i m on my fone.and my fingers r begging for mercy :razz: :D

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^
haha utsav you have compressed a hella lot of info in a single post... nice!! though ppl r gonna go mad figuring it out :p :p

btw all these takes time, effort, patience and commitment. even if you are gonna slip on one then you will be going nowhere :p

btw forget the dmoz/yahoo listing... futile effort :(

_

utsav

damn busy...
@digitaldude how r u now. I hope you are well and running? Howz ur tajhost?
dmoz is an option but its not that we should forget it. And yea i compressed lots of info in that post and i can decompress it if any1 wants more detail :D

ahref

In the zone
Many DP regulars here?

BTW Ashok, do you know this Jim Karter??

^^^
probably through online he knows I guess.. or it might have been a paid review

Is sponsored review :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom