online jobs!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone,
i would like to ask one thing that all we hv seen lot of ads of online jobs or earn from home, is this true?
if yes then plz tell me about some genuine sites. i m seeking this for my gf.

thaxx

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
freelancer.com - you can get good data entry jobs here.

clickbank.com - become an affiliate to earn some serious money. requires a lot more effort and thought ofcourse.

stevephillips79

Right off the assembly line
The first thing to do when considering doing data entry from home is research. Simply by performing an online search, you can find more information on data entry jobs and the companies that hire employees to work from home. It's also a good idea to search the BBB (Better Business Bureau) to make sure any company you are considering working for is legitimate and scam-free.
*oceangroups.org/

Last edited by a moderator:

andyveer

Right off the assembly line
Ya there are many jobs site few of them are
timesjobs.com
simplihired.com
2myjobs.com
carrerbuilder.com
naukri.com
monster.com
jobs.com
I think these days there is lot scope of technicians, Pharmacy is good and other also like Ultrasound Technician , Dental Technician
Dental Technician is also good , today i have seen in some news channel .. they were telling their work has increased means they can perform some other functions also, so i think scope in future also increase more you can find in google.

Jerin

Journeyman
Most of them don't pay , some of them only pay ,but yes there are few good ones here and there. It is a risky job, sometimes you are paid sometimes not.

Top Bottom