Online dilemma

A_ashish_A

Journeyman
I ve got soul caliber V ...but I m unable to play it online globally. Menu shows for regions that are north and south america, europe, asia and japan...but I'm only able to join japan...whereas other regions fail to connect..even asia :(
so can anyone tell me what's the problem according to him..btw I m using a bsnl wimax 512kbps unlimited plan...and I m also not using any router. So will using router helps in better online gaming??

icebags

Technomancer
wireless connections have more lag than weird connections. u should switch to weird connection for gaming.

if its american server u will probably experience 300-500 ms lag if link is okay. but many servers don't accept this much lag, they kick out clients that are more than 150 or 200 ms.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
No. Our fears have turned true. you are NOT able to play dua to bad pings. 166 ms for a server near you is really bad :(

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
and basically with a WiMax/HSDPA/EVDO, you can't expect good pings. You need wired Internet.

OP
A_ashish_A

A_ashish_A

Journeyman
atm i dont have any other choice other than bsnl :(

actually no wired broadband here...asked bsnl for a wired connection... but they told that they r not putting new lines :(

Top Bottom