Online database

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I am looking to build an online database for my group which will have details of each member. Every member will have to fill in his own details.

My requirements:

1.This will be an online thing where a member should be able to add/update/modify only his details.

2. Any member should be able to view only his details (Once database is made, some of the fields of every member can be made visible)

3. I want to hide certain fields from the members which should be visible to only select few people (admins).

3. This will be a closed group where public should not be able to view data.

4. Only admins can add new members.

I used google spreadsheet and google form for this but updation/modification of data and hiding other member details could not be achieved.

Can you guys plz suggest some way in which I can achieve this. Since most of my group are google users, they prefer the google SS. I can try other options with less / no programming thing.

Thanx

manaskumar

Have fun till death!!
I am looking to build an online database for my group which will have details of each member. Every member will have to fill in his own details.

My requirements:

1.This will be an online thing where a member should be able to add/update/modify only his details.

2. Any member should be able to view only his details (Once database is made, some of the fields of every member can be made visible)

3. I want to hide certain fields from the members which should be visible to only select few people (admins).

3. This will be a closed group where public should not be able to view data.

Thanx

Google Docs has introduced fusiontables(*www.google.com/fusiontables). It has all the features you need.:p

Top Bottom