Online buying?

kapilove77

Padawan
Hello guyz, i can't find Msi n560ti hawk here in delhi anywhere, so i decided to buy it online. Plz suggest me trustworthy sites. Also tell me is zotac 560ti good card? cuz its everywhere here.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Zotac is a decent brand. You can go for it.

Get the Zotac 560 Ti AMP Edition which is Factory OCed and performs better than a Stock HD6950. Price will be around 15K.

Websites:
theitwares.com
primeabgb.com

rajsujayks

CSE Freak!
Hello guyz, i can't find Msi n560ti hawk here in delhi anywhere, so i decided to buy it online. Plz suggest me trustworthy sites. Also tell me is zotac 560ti good card? cuz its everywhere here.

You can try www.theitdepot.com I got my ASUS ENGTS450 from here...:razz:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ but it's priced more than 17k on smc !!! ;-)

@ OP - here's the link of GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II ;-)
GRAPHIC CARDS

OP
kapilove77

kapilove77

Padawan
thats twin frozr 2 but i want hawk edition which have twin frozr 3 and performance lil better. I guess i wont have that card :(

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
thats twin frozr 2 but i want hawk edition which have twin frozr 3 and performance lil better. I guess i wont have that card :(

Here:

MSI N560GTX GDDR5 1GB Graphic Card - Model N560GTX-Ti Hawk ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Shopping Store In India

You should contact them before making an order to check if they have it in stock.

OP
kapilove77

kapilove77

Padawan
Thx for nice find. But can i trust that site? can they ship that card to delhi? do they have shipping charges also? Sry for too many questions :(

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Thx for nice find. But can i trust that site? can they ship that card to delhi? do they have shipping charges also? Sry for too many questions :(

Yes, I got a card from them a year ago. You can call Amarbir directly and ask him any queries you have.

Top Bottom