OnePlus and Meizu caught red-handed cheating on benchmarks

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
A group of XDA developers have confirmed that OnePlus and Meizu are cheating on benchmarks. OnePlus has even admitted as much and promises to not do it in the future.

Source: OnePlus and Meizu caught red-handed cheating on benchmarks; OnePlus promises to stop – Tech

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
By tampering with review units, OnePlus is disrespecting its customers: Here's how it got caught - Tech2

OnePlus 5 caught cheating with benchmarks yet again; this time with review units - Tech2

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Do NOT Trust OnePlus 5 Benchmarks in Reviews - How OnePlus Cheated

They did it with OPO3T also. OPO5 with its screen, price, design & speaker sucks. High time people see the bigger picture rather than 6/8 gigs of ram.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Benchmark Cheating Strikes Back: How OnePlus and Others Got Caught Red-Handed, and What They've Done About it

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
GG OnePlus. Did not expect this from them.
And I only thought big multi-national corps like Samsung were only prone to such practices.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Link removed

All-Metal Unibody & Full HD Display
Carved from a single slab of space-grade aluminum with Fingerprint scanner: unlocks your OnePlus 5 in under 0.2 seconds. Vivid Full HD Display: Three color calibration options (standard, sRGB, and DCIP3).

Gaming DND Mode

When you want to focus on a game or other app, toggle on our new DND Mode to mute notifications and temporarily disable soft keys to avoid accidental taps.

Dual Camera - Pro Mode
A new robust Pro Mode lets you fine-tune settings like ISO, shutter speed, and more. Use the histogram, grid lines, and level features to take better photos, then capture RAW photos for professional-grade post production.

Effortless Clarity & Fast AF
The OnePlus 5 features the highest resolution dual camera on the planet. Photos are incredibly clear, so don't be afraid to zoom in. Our dual camera system and intelligent software work together to measure depth and find the perfect focus, instantly. Focusing is 40% faster than the OnePlus 3T.

Features

• 20MP+16MP primary dual camera and 16MP front facing camera
  • 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive touchscreen FHD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
  • Android v7.1.1 Nougat OS with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa core processor
  • 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory and dual nano SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
  • 3300mAH lithium-ion battery with Dash Charge technology
  • Fingerprint scanner, all-metal unibody and NFC enabled
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
WTF dude.

Did you even read the thread title before posting your spam?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
One plus have gone down the drain. There new One plus 5 is over priced for the feature they provide.
They are now becoming synonyms with the mobile giants that they were trying to beat in the first place.

Top Bottom