Oneplus 2 screen broke! buying replacement digitizer

Dr. House

No Regrets
Hello! guys, yesterday my Oneplus 2 dropped from 2 feet in my hospital with a patient. The display has single diagonal hairline crack on top right side. Damn! I was not using tempered glass or any kind of scratch guard.
Also I was facing LCD mura issue (white dots background) since a week or so which also required screen replacement.

So the thing is I called customer care and they told me it will take around 11,000 INR to get screen replacement in their service centre that is like 220km away from my house, I need to drop and pickup after few days. So it's a bit hectic for a busy guy like me as refurnished Oneplus 2 is available for just 16.3k at ebay.in

Tell me third party availability of touch digitzers as oneplus service is so expensive and slow.

Last edited:
If you want stock Android under 20k,then OP2, Moto X Play & Nexus 5X might be your only options

Nowadays non stock Android aren't laggy, they just use 200-300 MBmore RAM

You can check out Redmi Note 3 32GB or Vibe X3 (RN3 costs the same as your display change)

- - - Updated - - -

If you can increase your budget, LG G4, imported one, is selling for 23k in eBay. It had one of the best cameras for 2015

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
Anyone having any idea to get cracked screen fixed on third party services?
How would be the quality of this digitzer in comparison to original that has been cracked?
ONE Plus 2 Original LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly FOR Oneplus TWO | eBay
Also why is it so cheap in comparison to 11k of service centre?

saswat23

Human Spambot
This is not a genuine one probably. Cheap Chinese OEM probably.
But still there's no harm in trying this as per its cost. Many of my friend's have replaced their screen with such cheap digitizers and all seem to be working fine.

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
This is not a genuine one probably. Cheap Chinese OEM probably.
But still there's no harm in trying this as per its cost. Many of my friend's have replaced their screen with such cheap digitizers and all seem to be working fine.

You mean the quality of LCD would be worse in contrast and brightness?

Top Bottom