:::::::::::<<one Stop For K750i>> :::::::::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

::cyborg::

In the zone
HI

guys

this will help people who keep searching frorum to forum for their frequently asked question

so i gathered all in a thread

hope it will help u people

USB drivers for k750/w800/w810 (PC)
*www.sonyericsson.com/downloads/W800_Signed_USB_Drivers.exe

SEUS - Sony Ericsson Update Service
*www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=in&lc=en&ver=4000&template=ps7&zone=ps&fid=21839&numItems=18

FAR with DCU-60 mod
*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=123260

SMS tweak
forum.segoodies.com/viewtopic.php?t=435&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 - 92k -

Hybrid cam driver and updates
*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=124375

Anti Hiss driver for the Media Player
*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=123932

Better display driver
*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=124833

Firmware overveiw
*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=92737

My Phone Explorer
*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=105374

K750i - W800i via FAR
*forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=3701

k750i - W800i via SEUS
*forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=3996

D750/K750/W800 "BROWN" to "RED" via DCU-60(Advanced)
*forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=4376

REP ME IF I HELPED U

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
cool, i got a few usability tips which i will post by tomorrow. I hope my phone will be all right, i m installing the camera driver

sam_1710

Youngling
SMS tweak
*forum.unlock.no/index.[....]10183&st=0&p=55541&#entry55541

SEUS - Sony Ericsson Update Service
*www.sonyericsson.com/d[....]UpdateService_Inst_2.6.4.9.exe
link missing!!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
i have more software but its in PC if i upload to rapidshare so nothing is illegal. The software like RAZER V3C USB DRIVER,MOTOROLA MOBILE PHONE TOOLS DELUXE 3.11 AND MOTO KIT106 AND MOTOROLA PST 7.2.3 PHHONE PROGRAMMER

Last edited:

rajasekharan

Youngling
i wanted to know , how can i change the firmware of my k750 i to w800 one with out using net connection,... i dont have one except GPRS ...:(..is it possible?????

OP

In the zone
gx_saurav said:
cool, i got a few usability tips which i will post by tomorrow. I hope my phone will be all right, i m installing the camera driver

@sam_1710 corrected the link sorry for that dude

@G-axe effect try to concenterate on my signature :D ;)

rajasekharan

Youngling
*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=92737&start=6780

there is a zip
Donwload -> *www.paparazy.com/k750tunned.zip

i did download ...now how to update the firmware ??????, do i still need a net connection????, please help me....

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Keypad tips for K750i

I would like to clarify two things, the standby screen I call desktop & menu I call Control Panel

1)Direct access to SIM Card contacts -> Go to desktop, press any number key it will come written on the screen. Now press # to directly see the SIM contacts

2) Fast forward in Media player -> Not the real fast forward like N72 & others. But still at least it is something. Play a video or audio in media player app in K750i, now press & hold the joystick to the right side for fast forwarding or left side for fast back warding. Just pressing it once will play the next track or file.

3) Jumping to next song -> Suppose you have a song playing in Media player & you want to jump to another song, by shuffle or next track, press & hold the volume decrease/increase button

OP

In the zone
@raja see my post

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653&highlight=far+manager

thanks to all for ur comments

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Hybrid cam driver and updates
*www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=124375
Can u help me regarding that?

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I updated a few things in my phone using far manager & this page

1) My LCD Screen broke last month so I got it replaced. The new screen was for some reason more sharp then the previous one. Installing the updated LCD driver didn't do anything cos the driver was already there due to new LCD

2) I have installed the Anti-Hiss driver :), thanx, it works like charm

3) The hybrid camera driver is good, but images are not that sharp anymore. Video recording became a bit better. i m back to old driver

4) I reinstalled the "Loud Volume" sound driver.

Just what i needed. repped u:)

OP

In the zone
@saurav good it worked for u iam happy

and thanks for the reps

btw what is the lcd driver u currently have can u upload it i can help i u want any help from me regarding moding ur phone

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Nah, i like my Phone the way it is. I just updated the sound driver cos the speaker volume was a bit low compared to previous firmwares & used the Anti-Hiss driver cos due to loud volume the sound distorts & cracks.

The camera driver is the same old one. What I need is a better video recording driver which is not available. The current camera driver is all I need

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
it's the same one in RIDB001

The thing is, you either need a new LCD Screen or the enhanced LCD driver posted above for use with older LCD screens. Since I already got a new LCD which is sharper then before I don't require the new LCD driver posted above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom