One Problem (to be solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
Hi,

I have a cd which contains softwares does not autorun in my system thought the autorun has been enabled. If I click the autorun file manualy, it does not work. other cds work fine. Its the setupfile which must autorun, if it doesn't then can't install the sofware!

It works fine in my friends system. What may be the problem. I tried this both in WinMe and WinXP :(

vipul

Broken In
AUTORUN CD

IF YOUR CD GET DAMAGE TRY IT....

I THINK YOU'VE CDWRITER in autorun.inf put this setup information to be autorun and burn with your cd can run as before....

you says that your friend've noproblem but your rom and him rom has different efficient work

OP
navneeth_snr

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
Re: AUTORUN CD

vipul said:
IF YOUR CD GET DAMAGE TRY IT....

I THINK YOU'VE CDWRITER in autorun.inf put this setup information to be autorun and burn with your cd can run as before....

you says that your friend've noproblem but your rom and him rom has different efficient work

Hi, The cd is not damaged. It auto-runs in my friends sys perfectly. But it does not autorun in my house & cosin's house though the cd-roms are in good condition and having autorun enabled!

svenkat83

Journeyman
What happens on double clicking?
And do you see the 'Autoplay' when you right click on the CD ROM Drive icon in My Computer?

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
as tuxfan said
m8 when u open the cdrom u can see a file named autorun.ini file can u plz copy it's contents there...... u can open it in notepad.

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

theraven

Technomancer
hmmm tell us ...
what cd is it ?
what software ?
which os are u running ?
which os are ur friends and cousin runnin ?

OP
navneeth_snr

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
the setup.exe file is not opening in my sys, but its running fine in my friends sys.

[AutoRun]
Open=setup.exe
Icon=setup.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom