one huge problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
OK I HAVE GOT A PROBLEM .
RIGHT NOW I AM GETTING BENQ 1620 PRO FOR 3000 RS. FROM DUBAI COURTESY OF MY FRIEND. ALSO I AM GETTING PIONEER AVR 109 FOR 4200 RS . AND EVEN THE BENQ 1640 MODEL IS AVAILABEL FOR 4000 RS.

NOW I AM VERY CONFUSED AND NEED YOUR ADVICE .

PLEASE HELP ME MAKE A DECISION.

:lol:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm... 1620 is availble for 3800rs. itself :D

Get 1620, thats a better drive than pioneer. But look out, u are getting that stuff from Dubai, so might it be proper till it lands on ur PC?

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
IN MUMBAI BENQ 1620 PRO COSTS 4400 RS . AND I AM GETTING IT FOR 3000 RS . AND I AM CONFIDENT IT WILL BE SAFE TO GET IT FROM DUBAI.

WHAT ABOUT THE BENQ 1640 FOR 4000 RS.

THANKS FOR THE HELP.

Charley

Just Do It
What abt the service for Benq? I planned to get 1 but because of the very low market response i didnt.

quad master

In the zone
Get the Benq DW1640 its the fastest and the best DVD Writer
Its currently the only DVD Writer to support DVD+R DL disc burning at 8x

Full article on the Benq DW1640 here.

BenqDW1640 1st to support 8x DVD+RDL Writing & Complete Info

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic...40&PHPSESSID=41509d85fc79dcfe1e85f18e670fcc49

The Benq DW1640 is my first choice followed be Pioneer DVR109

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
BenQ 1640 is a very good buy for rs. 4k. Go ahead and buy it, if u don't to get from Dubai.

But still 1620 for rs. 3k is a good buy. 1640 supports more formats and higher speeds, which u wont find much use of it. We use DVD-r only extensively. Go for 1620 for rs. 3k itself. :D

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
drgrudge and quad master, thank you very much for your advice.

as of now i am going for benq 1640 one as it has faster speeds in dual layer and also in rewritable formats and even in the future it will support the -dual layer format which is not supported now . also cd speeds are faster too.

i will let know abt its performance .

again thanks

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
BEN Q is better than the other one u have named. get that one and beter still if have money get both and see whcih one is better and u can always sell other in the forum as u getting it cheaper than indian price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom