one doubt please

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
can i save/record/download streaming audio to mp3 format without soundcard?

as i have seen many softwares which support sound card based capturing of streaming audio... since i have a laptop without soundcard, i need to know before i search for the best software whether its going to work in my laptop to capture streaming audio....

can anyone tell me if there is any software like that where without soundcard u can record streaming songs?.... its not a request for tutorial..... its just a sharing of knowledge.....

mods pls dont delete this thread.... as this is going to give knowledge to many of those like me who doent knw about streaming capture.....pls...

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
mayneu said:
can anyone tell me if there is any software like that where without soundcard u can record streaming songs?.... its not a request for tutorial..... its just a sharing of knowledge.....

mods pls dont delete this thread.... as this is going to give knowledge to many of those like me who doent knw about streaming capture.....pls...

You don't at all need a soundcard for saving streaming sound.

Do you know there something called as searching in this forum. There have been so many similar threads like this is! The most relevant is shown below.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37151&highlight=record+streaming

And why you posted this in Tutorial section? What knowledge you are sharing here?

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
the knowledge is for those who doesnt know how to record streaming audio without sound card.....

definitely not for u genius like you .....

anyway the link what u gave is an old one.... i am using it.... but i aked a better site where i can get hindi, tamil, telugu songs online....

i am already using url snooper.... its the best to snatch any streaming audio.... i bet....

i recommend this for every one.... try it and realise it..... ITS THE BEST.....

Last edited:
OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
well all audio recorder doesnt work if u dont have sound card... i have mentioned that....

well its for those who dont have sound card and who wants to save those streaming audio... its the URL SNOOPER.... the best.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom