Old Issues Of Digit Magazine - Throw Away Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun Kumar

Broken In
I have old issues of Digit Magazine from December, 2003 onwards to November, 2007. (36 issues) @ Rs.25/- each. Some issues have complete set i.e. Fast Track + CD+ DVD.

Does anyone interested?

I wish to remove it as a one lot. The postage charges etc. is to be born by the buyer. I am at Ghaziabad.

OP
A

Arun Kumar

Broken In
The bundled lot consists of following issues : -

Digit Magazine - Dec, 2003 to December 2007 (except June, 2007) (Total 48 issues)

It includes -

Fast Track - April, 2005 to November, 2007 (except June 2007)

DVDs - January, 2005 to December, 2005 to December, 2007 (except June, 2007 and November, 2007 but December, 2007 have 4 DVDs all included).

CDs - January 2004 to September 2007 (except June, 2007)

Above bundled lot is for Rs.1200/- (48 issues @ Rs.25/-).

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
hmm....

i have a lot of digit mags at home... if someone can come to my home... i will just give it o u... no..i wont ship or anything....personal pick up ur only option... reason...i need space...
just digit mags and its dvd's..that all..atleast 40 mags are there....

and some very few chip and pcquest mags

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
@Arun Kumar and @madjeri

I am interested in both offers !

Basically, it is not for me, I am planning to get these and I will donate it to the school (High school) where I studied. I hope it will be helpful for them.

madjeri - you are from Trivandrum ? I am from Cochin, have some friends there, so pickup will not be a problem.

Please let me know the details.

Thanks in advance.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
i have got all the magazines in digit December 07 DVD. so wat will be the price of only CD and DVD's.

din

Tribal Boy
@madjeri

I think he meant the pdf versions of all old magazines that Digit gave in the Dec 07 DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom