Official Trackmania Nations Forever Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yes, it did work in WINE, sound is totally buggy, so I disabled it completely in WINE config, the game launched and all, and I was also able to make an online account. But the moment it starts to load the main menu, the entire thing goes down. (..I tried in Mint..)

@DigitalDude, yes no national anthem, but the cars are freely editable, colour all you want.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Here's a demonstration video of one of the more harder tracks.

*i.ytimg.com/vi/j9s0qcFB4ZI/default.jpg

I nailed the record even with that mistake, because I was inch perfect on all the corners before, probably lost around 1~1.5 secs at the mistake. And also, that huge jump requires full commitment going into the corner, you can't even lift the throttle for one sec, else you won't make it, not to mention the obstacles at the take off point.

Last edited:
OP
DigitalDude

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^
cool!! that was excellent.. I always wander off to oblivion in those billboard like hoardings heheh :D and may be get thru in some 10th attempt :p

and that small hit was a lol :p

_

prasad_den

Padawan
Here's a demonstration video of one of the more harder tracks.

*i.ytimg.com/vi/j9s0qcFB4ZI/default.jpg

I nailed the record even with that mistake, because I was inch perfect on all the corners before, probably lost around 1~1.5 secs at the mistake. And also, that huge jump requires full commitment going into the corner, you can't even lift the throttle for one sec, else you won't make it, not to mention the obstacles at the take off point.
Cool video....!! I can't imagine driving like that anytime sooner.. Just now finished the first 6 tracks.. :D

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Guys, give me your ids please, it's required to unlock them hardest tracks, where you require to fulfill certain conditions such as invite a friend, make a match...etc

Mine is hitboxx.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I tried it when it was given in Digit CD/DVD. Completed all the solo tracks but online was not possible (was on dial-up at that time). Sure its fun with all those crazy tracks.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yes, but that was TM Nations, this is Forever, much improved and more options.

@Third_Eye, thanks, added you, will challenge you soon.

The last track of the C-group got unlocked. Here's the video.
*i.ytimg.com/vi/DnHfFRHtfsA/default.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Th Main Menu music is rip off of this song:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMyIG2EKPoE
lol...:D

though luv the game, plain fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom