Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

Minion

Conversation Architect
Got my One Plus X Today, will try to write a review if possible. To OPO owners, can oxygen-OS can be flashed out and CM be installed in OPX, any idea?

One plus X is a pretty new phone let developer port custom roms for this phone But why do you need a CM ROM. ASOP based custom are much better.

amjath

Human Spambot
Have 2 oneplus 2 invtes

One expires in 3 hr

IND3-59DE-8DFA-DD20

Other in 2D 2hr

INA8-2896-0810-DBFB

aroraanant

Explorer
A friend of mine is planning to buy One Plus 2, the phone look very good on papers but Amazon has mixed reviews of the users(verified purchase).
So what you guys suggest, should I suggest him to go for it or is their any better option in a budget of 20k.

Note: One plus 2 is costing him less than 20k as he will be getting 15% cashback on credit card on amazon.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
A friend of mine is planning to buy One Plus 2, the phone look very good on papers but Amazon has mixed reviews of the users(verified purchase).
So what you guys suggest, should I suggest him to go for it or is their any better option in a budget of 20k.

Note: One plus 2 is costing him less than 20k as he will be getting 15% cashback on credit card on amazon.

Don't buy.
W8 for a month.
Atleast for 820 or 620

sankar789

Broken In
Samsung is good when it comes to design and features (mobiles more), but OnePlus comes with those features at lowest price... nice :D

kaz

right here
CM has started rolling CM 13.0 (ZNH0EAS26M)

Anybody updated it yet ?

Happily using CM13 by Sultan. Downloaded COS 13 and came to know that it comes with true dialer, after that didn't feel like flashing COS 12 and then the incremental COS 13.

kaz

right here
Any ETA on OTA update ?

If you are running stock ROM with Stock Recover you can flash the incremental COS 13. If not, then download and do a clean install of latest COS 12 Build. After that download the Incremental COS 13 zip (you can use Cyanogen Update Tracker) and flash it using stock recovery.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
If you are running stock ROM with Stock Recover you can flash the incremental COS 13. If not, then download and do a clean install of latest COS 12 Build. After that download the Incremental COS 13 zip (you can use Cyanogen Update Tracker) and flash it using stock recovery.

When is the TWRP version releasing ?

Top Bottom