Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

polupoka

In the zone
I m downloading OTA right now but I think it won't work as I have TWRP :|

I downloaded the ota via wifi last night...but while installing it rebooted to twrp and after I reboot from twrp,phone came back to homescreen and I checked that its still in 5.0.2!
Now I researched and found OTA incremental update is for default recovery! So I downloaded the Stock_YNG1TAS2I3 recovery and flashed it via "flashify".... After that I was able to sucessfully install the ota update. But today I again installed twrp 2.8.6.0 via flashify and then flashed the 645mb zip update through twrp(twrp2.8.7.0 has some probs with updating baseband)...and then also flashed supersu. So both ways I suceeded..Thanx to the xda developers forum and this Thread!:lol:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I downloaded the ota via wifi last night...but while installing it rebooted to twrp and after I reboot from twrp,phone came back to homescreen and I checked that its still in 5.0.2!
Now I researched and found OTA incremental update is for default recovery! So I downloaded the Stock_YNG1TAS2I3 recovery and flashed it via "flashify".... After that I was able to sucessfully install the ota update. But today I again installed twrp 2.8.6.0 via flashify and then flashed the 645mb zip update through twrp(twrp2.8.7.0 has some probs with updating baseband)...and then also flashed supersu. So both ways I suceeded..Thanx to the xda developers forum and this Thread!:lol:

OK..so if I download the 645mb zip manually and flash it via TWRP..will it wipe my phone data ?

polupoka

In the zone
No,if you not choose to. But if u download the 653mb fastboot image(.img) and flash via fastboot then it will wipe all data. Just make sure u have twrp 2.8.6.0

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
No,if you not choose to. But if u download the 653mb fastboot image(.img) and flash via fastboot then it will wipe all data. Just make sure u have twrp 2.8.6.0

:-? u mean to say just flashing the update zip using TWRP 2.8.6.0 will not wipe any data.
and flashing the fastboot image (.img) will wipe the data.

kaz

right here
I flashed that 600mb file using TWRP..All my apps n data were safe after booting..Just it took too much time updating system because I have 160+ downloaded app:p

debarshi

Otaku
I didn't find any playing games, browsing internet, chatting and calling :)
I just hate this dialer app that they have provided, need to flash the stock android dialer now.

Also, that's the TruDialer. Which uploads all your contacts, which is a privacy infringement :/

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
Update to CM 12.1 as soon as u get it ;)

i got it. current cyanogen os 11.0-XNPH05Q.

I got ota of 8.7mb saying this will ready device for cyanogen 12. i did the update after rebooting no ota for 12.
need some kind of guide to manually flash cyanogen 12
p:s> i do not want 12.1

amjath

Human Spambot
i got it. current cyanogen os 11.0-XNPH05Q.

I got ota of 8.7mb saying this will ready device for cyanogen 12. i did the update after rebooting no ota for 12.
need some kind of guide to manually flash cyanogen 12
p:s> i do not want 12.1

Its bit late but anyway.

Follow this to unlock bootloader.
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus...oader-install-custom-recovery-and-root.64487/
and download official rom from here
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/mirrors-for-official-cyanogen-roms-ota-updates.141825/

Top Bottom