Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
Its bit late but anyway.

Follow this to unlock bootloader.
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus...oader-install-custom-recovery-and-root.64487/
and download official rom from here
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/mirrors-for-official-cyanogen-roms-ota-updates.141825/

yep too late.
cm12.1 so far 2 random app crashes performance seems kinda low then compared to cm12 in balanced mode. Battery seems to draining more then usual

The Volstagg

Broken In
Guys..please help.
I was previously on the official COS 12.1 . Then I decided to switch back to CyanogenMod nightly ( latest). I flashed it. Everything is working fine except one thing ( the most important). The original opo charger is not working. I mean the charger is working but the phone won't charge with it. When I used another USB cable with the original charger, then my phone is charging once again. Can I resolve this issue? Will I be able to use my original charger with this latest nightly? Is there any harm to phone's battery if I switch the USB cable and then use. Please help

kaz

right here
I see no problem replacing cables. But in my case with my previous 4yrs old LG cable charging is slow.

kevz22

crazy techie
BTW, One Plus One 16GB is available for a discount of 1k today on FK and Amazon. Sadly though, no such discounts on the 64GB variant. :(

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Guys need help ASAP

I am facing issue while calling. The other party is barely able to hear me. All he/she hear is weird noises and stuttery voice.

Any solutions//?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
OnePlus One: 60 minutes or free; company tests pizza style local delivery in Bengaluru – Tech2

Starting today, users in Bengaluru could order for OnePlus One smartphone via the Blowhorn mobile app. You can download the app from the Google Play Store. Once you are in the app, simply place your order for a OnePlus One smartphone, and once the order has been accepted, expect to receive it within 60 minutes!

If the delivery is delayed, users would get it, for free. Just like a pizza!

Minion

Conversation Architect
yep too late.
cm12.1 so far 2 random app crashes performance seems kinda low then compared to cm12 in balanced mode. Battery seems to draining more then usual

Use Exodus ROM.
[ROM][5.1.1_r18][Official][Nightlies]Team-Ex… | OnePlus One | XDA Forums

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
So apparently there has been a bug update for cm 12.1 which also fixes the battery drain. Has anyone received yet?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Anybody flashed cm-12.1-YOG4PAS2QL in OPO using TWRP
and also the latest version COS 12.1 YOG4PAS3JL ?

Q : Is COS and CM same ?

I think both are same only different a.k.a

Can I directly flash the YOG4PAS3JL instead of YOG4PAS2QL ?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Got my One Plus X Today, will try to write a review if possible. To OPO owners, can oxygen-OS can be flashed out and CM be installed in OPX, any idea?

Top Bottom