Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Been hearing a lot about the exodus rom from the forums. Hear about the excellent battery life but also heard the camera isn't that great.. Can anyone confirm here..Anyone on Exodus from here. Will try it then

$hadow

Geek in making
Been hearing a lot about the exodus rom from the forums. Hear about the excellent battery life but also heard the camera isn't that great.. Can anyone confirm here..Anyone on Exodus from here. Will try it then

It's damm good. My brother is using it and has actually fallen in love with it.

kaz

right here
I flashed Exodus soon after buying the phone in April and switched to COS12 when it launched..Camera was not as great as stock rom..May be the Exodus based on Android 5.1 has a better camera output but I haven't used it yet.

kaz

right here
Hearing a lot about Sultanxda's CM12.1. Will try this on multirom.

- - - Updated - - -

And this *forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/orig-development/mod-custom-camera-hal-4k-video-recording-t3161155

The Volstagg

Broken In
OnePlus One is so fast on stock COS 12, that there really is no need for a custom ROM.
How fast?. Some glitches i feel was popping up on COS 12 when i open app drawer and swipe left or right to find a app- that action is not so smooth. I compared this action with that of a nexus 5, in nexus all was smooth. So why mine phone showing such a problem ( though so small and occurs if i use phone after quite long time especially when i am attending lectures ) occuring. Now i am on Oxygen OS. Even in oxygenOS when i swipe up or down through google now cards in google app, the flow is not so smooth. Is it my phone's hardware fault?( which i really dont feel as my phone don't look damaged)

kaz

right here
CM12.1 released

- - - Updated - - -

Full ROM Cyanogen OS 12.1 (YOG4PAS1N0) (645mb)
*builds.cyngn.com/cyanogen-os/bacon/12.1-YOG4PAS1N0-bacon/7be76f9310/cm-12.1-YOG4PAS1N0-bacon-signed.zip

Incremental OTA Cyanogen OS 12.1 (YOG4PAS1N0) (303mb)
*builds.cyngn.com/fota/incremental/bacon/cm-bacon-30bd462d41-to-7be76f9310-signed.zip

- - - Updated - - -

GO! GO! GO!

kaz

right here
People have started receiving the update again :)

@1:03PM
So it looks like the OTA is back on again. Up to 5% roll out. Does this mean they fixed things or they are not worried? Either way, I wait a while. OPO working great.

Those who did dirty flash got some problems so better do a clean install, which I will do tonight :)

kaz

right here
Battery life on stock 5.1..

Battery drop 41% with usage:
2hr 23min voice call
27mins of gaming (clash of clans and Hayday)
2hr 11min SOT
Wifi was on all the time, switched off for 20mins when I went out for dinner.

Top Bottom