Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Scrolling speed is weird, either it will scroll too slow or a little force will scroll very fast ... Is it because of the default screen guard which came with it or is it like this only or is there any app to control that

amjath

Human Spambot
Scrolling speed is weird, either it will scroll too slow or a little force will scroll very fast ... Is it because of the default screen guard which came with it or is it like this only or is there any app to control that
The speed at which you scroll determined the output.
I have used iPhone and other phones, but this one over sensitive.
Which cm version are you on?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I heard that Franco Kernel is the best kernel for battery backup time...even better than stock and other custom kernels

- - - Updated - - -

OnePlus 2 invite system improved:

*blog.oneplus.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Invites_blog.png

*blog.oneplus.net/2015/07/the-oneplus-2-invite-system-new-and-improved/

$hadow

Geek in making

Dig in the settings and you will get the option to control the speed.

isas123

Broken In
Yes I ordered today by 12.52 pm.after that stocks are gone
My order got cancelled"Greetings from Amazon.in,

We're writing about the order(Order# 402-0735608-0857161) you placed on 17/07/2015.

We regret to inform you that the merchants have been unable to obtain the following item(s):

* "OnePlus Cardboard"
**OnePlus Cardboard: Amazon.in: Electronics
"

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Created *www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/192823-official-oneplus-2-discussion-thread.html#post2244760 , please post all OnePlus 2 related stuff in that thread.

Top Bottom