Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

veera_champ

Journeyman
3500/- Cash back using ICICI NETBANKING from 8th July to 12th July
OnePlus One (64GB, Sandstone Black): Buy OnePlus One (64GB, Sandstone Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
*forums.oneplus.net/attachments/4gb_forum-png.329162/

Source : *forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus-2-ram-lpddr4.320477/

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Oneplus 2 to have Fingerprint sensor
*forums.oneplus.net/attachments/scanner_forum-png.326385/
Source

tkin

Back to school!!
SD810 downclocked to 1.8ghz? No thanks OP, you can put in any feature you want, I ain't buying it.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
might be due to overheating Qualcomm has lowered the frequency
IIRC Xiaomi did this with RedMi 1S. after release when people complained about heat, they just released a patch which lowered the clock speed which inturn affected the performance.

No, OnePlus themselves lowered the clock, calls it optimization to reduce heat.
Can you provide a source where they said this, interested in seeing the article

is there anyone else who successfully implimented 810 without reducing the clock speed?

tkin

Back to school!!
IIRC Xiaomi did this with RedMi 1S. after release when people complained about heat, they just released a patch which lowered the clock speed which inturn affected the performance.

Can you provide a source where they said this, interested in seeing the article

is there anyone else who successfully implimented 810 without reducing the clock speed?
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus-2-rumors-we-are-mad.316975/

No optimization apart from a smaller process node can fix the mess which the 810 is. Now Qualcomm has a boatload of 810s which no one wants. So they unloaded their junk to OnePlus, who, being fantastic software programmers, decided to heavily optimize the android operating system and somehow with great difficulty managed to underclock the chipset.

And for your second question the answer is No, no one has managed to tame the 810, I doubt a chinese company with near non existent R&D budget will be able to do it.

Dr. House

No Regrets
EXCLUSIVE
*www.in.techradar.com/photo/48017862/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/Reddit-AMA-reveals-tantalising-details-about-OnePlus-2.jpg

Leaked photo of Oneplus 2 featuring metallic body and fingerprint sensor.

Top Bottom