Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
So far we know these for sure

1. One plus two will feature a 810 v2 under the hood. God I hope they have dealt with the heating issue.
2. It will come with a type C USB port
3. Fingerprint sensor (total waste, not required IMO)
4. 4 GB RAM. (My old laptop had 3 GB, times are changing)
5. 3300mAh battery (10% more than OPO)
6. 4k recording at 30fps

God I hope this phone does not turn into a room heater. Am waiting eagerly for it. Did not get myself an OPO for this. Hope I did not take a wrong decision

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Let me post here what I posted in latest purchase thread..

No difference
Cause even Z3+/Z4 and Mi Note Pro have 810 v2 and yet they have the overheating and throttling issue

Is the OnePlus 2 "Settling" with the 810?

And wanna know how OP2 will get around it?
They are gonna down clock it for a max freq of 1.8 GHz instead of the normal 2.0 Ghz there by settling which is ironical considering their motto

Also I don't get as to why they had to go with 810 when they could have gone with 805 which is also a great chip but non of the issues of 810 and also not as slow as 808 but its not 64 bit which might be the reason for it (Bloody marketing gimmicks killing the actual products itself )

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
After using OPO, I am getting bored of it. Suggest a good headset which has remote functionality. I've still not transferred my SIM card from iPhone 4 to it mainly because it will make the 4 redundant but also that
1. iOS is a lot better than Android in terms of ease of use
2. I love the Apple's Podcasts app & I haven't found its replacement yet.
3. No PC suite for opo, iTunes is very helping though its buggy mostly
4. The brightness of opo keeps changing even when there is no change in the surroundings

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
After using OPO, I am getting bored of it. Suggest a good headset which has remote functionality. I've still not transferred my SIM card from iPhone 4 to it mainly because it will make the 4 redundant but also that
1. iOS is a lot better than Android in terms of ease of use
2. I love the Apple's Podcasts app & I haven't found its replacement yet.
3. No PC suite for opo, iTunes is very helping though its buggy mostly
4. The brightness of opo keeps changing even when there is no change in the surroundings

1. Install Action Launcher
2.Pocketcast
3.Medimonkey
4.Lux auto brightness

amjath

Human Spambot
Also the lock screen displays notifications and time on random basis. Neither do I touch the phone neither do I speak anything to it just displays the notifications and time on the lock screen
Settings -> Display & Lights -> turn off ambient display.

amjath

Human Spambot
What is this whining and ranting about android thread.
[MENTION=166916]theterminator[/MENTION] from your signature it seems you are familiar with android before then why did you made a choice to buy another Android device and start a post bashing about it??

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
What is this whining and ranting about android thread.
[MENTION=166916]theterminator[/MENTION] from your signature it seems you are familiar with android before then why did you made a choice to buy another Android device and start a post bashing about it??

I was heavy user gingerbread days so android sucked back then. But since kitkat I've been said that android is now stable so I thought Android has changed but initial impressions with opo afe not good, hope it changes with time.

Top Bottom