Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
I am fine with a prepaid option as most of my purchases are via netbanking or CC. They just have to give me a option, but saying outright we won't deliver is rude in my point of view.

that is true and i too use the same prepaid option. it seems the facebook strategy has worked as they have started delivering in UP. i have checked lucknow option and another user has ordered OPO to be delivered to Varanasi. check your pincode now.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I use twrp too amjath bhai! everytime I restart phone the 22 mb downloaded via wifi n asking me to update! I have bl unlocked,cm recovery update disabled.. What to do ???

download the 500+mb update file that will work...I had to do the same as the 20+mb failed to install on TWRP its also mentioned in opo forums.
or else flash the stock recovery and then try the OTA

$hadow

Geek in making
that is true and i too use the same prepaid option. it seems the facebook strategy has worked as they have started delivering in UP. i have checked lucknow option and another user has ordered OPO to be delivered to Varanasi. check your pincode now.

They are now showing every phone available at my place but without COD which I am fine with.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Phone was yet to be packed by seller since order date 24 june, called them up 'bhaiya thoda jaldi kariye' ...next thing I saw 'shipped via Fedex'

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Received charger, waiting for phone ...both have been shipped by different couriers. Charger: eKart logistics, Phone: FedEx
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435762461.502250.jpg

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
So after having purchased oneplus one I'm on the look for screen guards and covers personally I'm not very fond of covers but since there are no service centres here in Varanasi so I'll have to be extra protective using it. Recommend some hardcore covers that will indeed protect the thing from accidental drops and scratches.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Wow... :mrgreen:
One Plus VR Cardboards will be just Rs99 + Amazon shipping charges.

At Rs 99, OnePlus Cardboard VR headset goes on sale - Tech2

are they any different from the VR cardboards from other brands ?

kaz

right here
Suggestion for a powerbank..Looking for that Mi 16000 mah one, but I donno if I will get that ever or not.. :(

amjath

Human Spambot
Wow... :mrgreen:
One Plus VR Cardboards will be just Rs99 + Amazon shipping charges.

At Rs 99, OnePlus Cardboard VR headset goes on sale - Tech2

are they any different from the VR cardboards from other brands ?

They look sleek and better quality than any other vr available.

Top Bottom