Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

mitraark

Decrepit
Crap I already got the invite from OnePlus forums :( But thanks for the PM, sorry for wasting it.

If anyone else wants the invite I'll forward SaiyanGoku's PM to you/

Flake

Linux User
Received an email from OnePlus. Open Sale on March 24. Both models will be available.

OnePlus said:
Dear friends,

If you’ve been looking for a OnePlus invite, the search is over! Starting Tuesday, March 24 at 10:00 am, our fans in India can buy the 64GB Sandstone Black or 16GB Silk White OnePlus One on Amazon India without invites. What to do now? Mark your calendars and share the good news! But, come Tuesday, you'd better act fast - this special event is only open for a limited time and while stocks last.

Hope to see you there!

Never Settle.

ajaymailed

In the zone
Received an email from OnePlus. Open Sale on March 24. Both models will be available.
was waiting for this opportunity since long. I missed the last two open sales. Looking to buy it for my wife. She has a iPhone 4S. She uses camera a lot and iPhone cameras beat some the best android flagships till date especially in low light. Galaxy Alpha, IPhone 6, Note 3 Neo are used by others in our family. I use a rooted galaxy s3 CyanogenMod
Everything in One Plus One is absolutely mind blowing for its price. But how would its camera fare against flagship phones worth above 30K.

Top Bottom