Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

Dr. House

No Regrets
After using two months of Oneplus One. I would say my old Nexus 4 was far better in terms of quality and performance.

Last edited:

josin

In the zone
Amazon.in: OnePlus One: Electronics

no more invites hasseles on feb 10 at 10 Am...just login and get your one

- - - Updated - - -

After using two months of Oneplus One. I would say my old Nexus 4 was far better in terms of quality and performance.

i have both the phones....both on custom roms....I have to say you are wrong on this aspect. Nexus is a dam good phone but not as much as the one.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Amazon.in: OnePlus One: Electronics

no more invites hasseles on feb 10 at 10 Am...just login and get your one
till stocks lasts :-D
and I m sure maximum buyers will be the sellers selling @higher price on eBay :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Kidding right :mrgreen:

People are making comparison with Nexus 6 vs OPO and u r doing it with Nexus 4

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Just got my new OnePlus One! Came with a nano-sim tray though, so I'll have to get a micro sim tray for it now as I'm keeping my good old nexus 4 as a backup. Also got the official OPO flip cover. :D

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=4168]bikramjitkar[/MENTION] and [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] Congrats :D

Atleast unlock boot-loader before using the device. Since boot-loader unlock will wipe entire device

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Just got my new OnePlus One! Came with a nano-sim tray though, so I'll have to get a micro sim tray for it now as I'm keeping my good old nexus 4 as a backup. Also got the official OPO flip cover. :D
Congrats...
I got both microsim & nanosim tray :mrgreen:
btw u got cover free with OPO ?

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Congrats...
I got both microsim & nanosim tray :mrgreen:
btw u got cover free with OPO ?

Thanks. Bought the cover separately for 699 bucks. Very good quality and automatically turns the screen on/off when flipped.

Ok, I feel like a complete retard now. In all my excitement, I forgot that the micro sim tray was inside the phone itself, while I was searching the damn box. :lol:

Last edited:

bgeing

Broken In
Good news for buyers whoever waiting for an "invite" to buy OPO...

I got an email telling 'No invite needed, can buy OPO Feb 10, tomorrow at 10AM' directly till stock lasts. :lol:
Just telling this for benefit of others, am not buying one though :cool:.

tkin

Back to school!!
I was preparing for tomorrows sale and getting my amazon account updated then something struck me. How good is the OPO official rom? Is it stable?

The reason I am asking is that I have an enterprise software installed in my phone that comes from my client. It generates a digital pin every time I login to the client virtual machine. The pin provides a two step authentication. And installing it is a hassle, repeatedly calling customer care to get hash key, unlock account, generate new has key if installing in a new phone etc etc. It is not possible for me to flash my phone, not even once in a blue moon. I need OTA and OTA only.

So in this regard how stable is the current official ROM(non cyanogen)?

bikramjitkar

In the zone
I was preparing for tomorrows sale and getting my amazon account updated then something struck me. How good is the OPO official rom? Is it stable?

The reason I am asking is that I have an enterprise software installed in my phone that comes from my client. It generates a digital pin every time I login to the client virtual machine. The pin provides a two step authentication. And installing it is a hassle, repeatedly calling customer care to get hash key, unlock account, generate new has key if installing in a new phone etc etc. It is not possible for me to flash my phone, not even once in a blue moon. I need OTA and OTA only.

So in this regard how stable is the current official ROM(non cyanogen)?

I think the official ROM is still in alpha stage. The devices are still shipping with Cyanogen, so the official ROM is obviously not ready for production. Better hold off for now if you don't want to flash.

tkin

Back to school!!
I think the official ROM is still in alpha stage. The devices are still shipping with Cyanogen, so the official ROM is obviously not ready for production. Better hold off for now if you don't want to flash.
Guess no OPO for me. Will wait for next gen I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Its still in testing phase and will be launched in beta or final build soon.
I'll wait for the reviews and jump to O+2.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
[MENTION=4168]bikramjitkar[/MENTION] and [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] Congrats :D

Atleast unlock boot-loader before using the device. Since boot-loader unlock will wipe entire device

I'm unable to install the USB drivers for my OPO in Windows 7 as it says "no drivers found" when I point it to the driver folder. Did you use any other drivers? These drivers worked fine with my Nexus 4.

Top Bottom