Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

$hadow

Geek in making
[MENTION=4168]bikramjitkar[/MENTION] and [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] Congrats :D

Atleast unlock boot-loader before using the device. Since boot-loader unlock will wipe entire device

The device is for a family member. And yeah I also advice the sam to everyone to unlock the bootloader after purchase. So will be doing it soon.

amjath

Human Spambot
Guess no OPO for me. Will wait for next gen I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll wait for the reviews and jump to O+2.

CM12s is very near,
Today their was an OTA update for CM11s fixing all the issues and bugs with swiftkey and maxxaudio as bonus

- - - Updated - - -

I'm unable to install the USB drivers for my OPO in Windows 7 as it says "no drivers found" when I point it to the driver folder. Did you use any other drivers? These drivers worked fine with my Nexus 4.

Hope this will help you out
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/guide-oneplus-one-how-to-unlock-bootloader-install-custom-recovery-and-root.64487/

bikramjitkar

In the zone
CM12s is very near,
Today their was an OTA update for CM11s fixing all the issues and bugs with swiftkey and maxxaudio as bonus

- - - Updated - - -

Hope this will help you out
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/guide-o...oader-install-custom-recovery-and-root.64487/

Finally got it working by installing the Samsung ADB driver instead of the Google one. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
:-x Damn this Gorilla glass 3 is not 100% scratch proof

there is very small scratch (line of hair size) on top of my screen and I thinks its due to wear & tear in my pocket.

Dust and Sand are two major culprits of scratches....
though the scratch is visible when viewed in light reflection

amjath

Human Spambot

there is very small scratch (line of hair size) on top of my screen and I thinks its due to wear & tear in my pocket.

Yes it does GG3 can avoid knife scratches but no dust and tiny sand. hope GG4 has some improvements.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I got the OTA updates :D
Else would have flashed the updated zip. Well never mind. happily lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Should be the sand, I have mishandled my phone big time, dropped multiple times. no screen guards. Its still fine.
Just clear your pockets/bags!

Top Bottom