Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Funny thing at office. Everyone were like "eh.. OnePlus One?" never heard about it. must be cheap.. WTF 22K for that???

Best one was "Y U NO TAKE MOTO G!!!"

now everyone is pinging me for an invite :twisted:

amjath

Human Spambot
Funny thing at office. Everyone were like "eh.. OnePlus One?" never heard about it. must be cheap.. WTF 22K for that???

Best one was "Y U NO TAKE MOTO G!!!"

now everyone is pinging me for an invite :twisted:
one of my colleague thought they are giving 2 phones (1+1) for 22k when he saw it in newspaper
Is CM12 completely stable as a daily driver? Also, is there any effect on the battery life?
Rock solid daily driver and good battery life. Some nightly may cause bring back some bugs. I usually look into the below thread and then download delta updates via cyandelta.

*forums.oneplus.net/threads/instruction-cm12-nightlies-official.229824/

Wait for a week or 2 to see oxygen os or cm12s

vampiredevil

Hell is Ma PlayGround
Nice to see a thread like this to help each other for invites :)
I work for amazon warehouse systems...In case anyone faces problems for any deliveries in mumbai location, drop me a personal message and i can have a look

Cheers.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Nice to see a thread like this to help each other for invites :)
I work for amazon warehouse systems...In case anyone faces problems for any deliveries in mumbai location, drop me a personal message and i can have a look

Cheers.

Ahh thank you. Great to see you here.
Got some friends who handle logistics for Kolkata? Amazon is damn slow to ship there, and I dont understand why Kolkata is considered a remote cod location (saw that in the tag of shipments!).
Anyway, welcome to the Digit forums and boy, we are glad to have you here! :))

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Got some friends who handle logistics for Kolkata? Amazon is damn slow to ship there, and I dont understand why Kolkata is considered a remote cod location (saw that in the tag of shipments!).

I'm also from Kolkata and Amazon's service has been pretty ok for me so far. Got my OPO in a couple of days, excluding the weekend. Not as fast as Flipkart but pretty reliable so far.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
I'm also from Kolkata and Amazon's service has been pretty ok for me so far. Got my OPO in a couple of days, excluding the weekend. Not as fast as Flipkart but pretty reliable so far.

Agreed. But they take too much time to prepare and ship, and the courier partner they use, wayyy lazier than ekart. :(
Enough OT for now.

So, how many got the OPO on 10th without invites?

Surprising, there is still the invite-less OPO in my cart(didnt hv the cash:( ) and now it says 14th Feb, ideas anyone?

amjath

Human Spambot
Agreed. But they take too much time to prepare and ship, and the courier partner they use, wayyy lazier than ekart. :(
Enough OT for now.

So, how many got the OPO on 10th without invites?

Surprising, there is still the invite-less OPO in my cart(didnt hv the cash:( ) and now it says 14th Feb, ideas anyone?

Ahhh I plan to do the same, add one to my cart and help others to get it but bloody work :(

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Noticed the battery on my phone getting stuck at 96% when charging. looks like many have faced this problem acording to OPO and XDA forum. I have just rebooted my phone and reconnected the charger and looks like its now getting charged properly.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I got the OTA update, but forgot to uncheck the "update cm recovery" option, now I don't think I have root. I had just rooted the phone before the update. Trying to flash supersu failed with a signature error or something. I had previously used the same file from the memory.

EDIT: Boot loader was replaced and hence I was not able to install supersu. reflashed TWRP and Supersu and it worked.

Last edited:
OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
So guys what do you think, with all the OPOs being offered without an invite both locally here and globally, is one plus two just around the corner?

amjath

Human Spambot
So guys what do you think, with all the OPOs being offered without an invite both locally here and globally, is one plus two just around the corner?
Carl Pei said this on an interview that before one plus 2 goes officially they will make push all oneplus one without an invite.
So its just a beginning, later we can buy without an invite any day. But there will be no price drop whatsoever.

vampiredevil

Hell is Ma PlayGround

Haha, thanks for the welcome buddy. Little idea about Kolkata logistics team dude but I will let the Kolkata warehouse team know about this. Any order reference no. you have for easy tracking? As far as I remember Kolkata roads are way more complicated than Mumbai and last minute deliveries are really a pain :-?
At Mumbai we are still in process of implementing 2-4 days deliveries for most products but still a long way to go :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys I have a query

which do you think has good sound quality ?
1. ViperFx Android
2. xLoud from Sony
3. Beats Audio
4. AudioFx with MaxxAudio
5. Any other u know ?

previously I was listening Beats in HTC and found it to be excellent.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Guys I have a query

1. ViperFx Android
2. xLoud from Sony
3. Beats Audio
5. Any other u know ?

Beats effects were fake. They deliberately downgraded the normal sound and enhanced it when using beats. Google it

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys I have a query

1. ViperFx Android
2. xLoud from Sony
3. Beats Audio
5. Any other u know ?

AudioFx with MaxxAudio

What are Rumors of One Plus Two?
I should wait for it or go for One Plus One?

And Every tuesday without invite is in India?

Yellow screen tint issue is resolved ?

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
From what I heard...(or have seen)...on 14th Feb we are going to have an invite free sale of OPO...

*i.imgur.com/gN87m0u.jpg

Mizanurification

Journeyman

This. IDK why a metro city like Kolkata doesn't have 1-2 day delivery system. Ordered on 10th and the estimated delivery date was changed from 16th to 21st. :(

Another shipment is stuck at Maheshtala for last 5 days. It wasn't so bad earlier though.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
This. IDK why a metro city like Kolkata doesn't have 1-2 day delivery system. Ordered on 10th and the estimated delivery date was changed from 16th to 21st. :(

Another shipment is stuck at Maheshtala for last 5 days. It wasn't so bad earlier though.

Agree wholeheartedly. My yureka took 7 days to arrive :shock: :cry:

Top Bottom