Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Yes true don't give it to new user.
They will take the invite and never gonna give it back here.

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah thus is kinda important. Looks out for joining date and number of posts done by that person.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Don't you guys think we should create a priority order? Like older members who has asked even before India launch

cooldude94

Journeyman
Ota will be available in india cynogenmod just confirmed.
Source -Cyanogen to Update OnePlus One Globally, Even in India

tkin

Back to school!!
2 cents from me.
1. Create a priority queue on page 1, track the users who wants invites.
2. Don't send out invites to users with less than 30 posts and at least 2 weeks+ register time. These new users will get the invite and sell in Facebook.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
2 cents from me.
2. Don't send out invites to users with less than 30 posts and at least 2 weeks+ register time. These new users will get the invite and sell in Facebook.
+1 to that. Am doing it.

polupoka

In the zone
2 cents from me.
Exactly! ++++1 to this!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Interview of Carl with tech2

Carl Pei, Co-founder of OnePlus, talks about his India plans, Cyanogen's shocking announcement and more - Tech2

We will announce it between Q2 and Q3. One of the main differences this time is that we are a global first company and India is one of our most important global markets. So Indian users will not have to wait a lot for the OnePlus Two. India will be one of the first launch markets.

so Indian buyers won't have to wait too long for OPO2 :mrgreen:

expect it in between April-Sep 2015 :mrgreen:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Some new news: *cyngn.com/blog/2014/12/commitment-to-our-users/

..the OnePlus One will get OTA firmware updates for all global devices, including global devices for our users in India..

$hadow

Geek in making
What I believe is that it is because of us. By us I mean the tech community since there was a large outrage by the community for not giving the cm in India. Glad to hear they did that.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
COD is there for OPO?

This is really awesome.....

*forums.oneplus.net/threads/you-wont-believe-who-delivered-the-oneplus-one-in-india.200141/

Last edited:
Top Bottom