Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
One plus one is priced actually at 19950 according to custom declaration. What is more interesting is they have imported 5 16GB models priced at 10592. So this 16 GB model will rock the market in an expected price of 12600.

And BTW 20140 OPO units are in stock as of now

*i.imgur.com/9f1N2pC.png

Last edited:

ankush28

Bazinga
One plus one is priced actually at 19950 according to custom declaration. What is more interesting is they have imported 5 16GB models priced at 10592. So this 16 GB model will rock the market in an expected price of 12600.

And BTW 20140 OPO units are in stock as of now
ROFL :rofl:

Is it only me or everyone who registered got an invite?
I have received two invite codes in my email but I don't have money to buy it:cry:
I don't want to sell them on ebay like others and want to help you guys so if anyone genuinely wants to purchase it then tell me:)
The validity is till 5 december morning(48 hrs)....

amjath

Human Spambot
I have received two invite codes in my email but I don't have money to buy it:cry:
I don't want to sell them on ebay like others and want to help you guys so if anyone genuinely wants to purchase it then tell me:)
Ygpm

I asked first :p

Flake

Linux User
I didn't receive any India Specific invite. I received a lot of Global invites in the past and shared all with a few TDF Members and at Club India at OnePlus forums. Still waiting for India Specific invite.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Nice nice nice. That's the spirit. It seems [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] you are off my list. BTW if anyone has then please give invite to [MENTION=34917]Naveen.S[/MENTION] he is in the queue for a long time

amjath

Human Spambot
Congrats [MENTION=294461]abhigeek[/MENTION], [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION]:clap2:

Nice nice nice. That's the spirit. It seems [MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] you are off my list. BTW if anyone has then please give invite to [MENTION=34917]Naveen.S[/MENTION] he is in the queue for a long time
Thanks to [MENTION=285906]Adityag[/MENTION] ordered few minutes ago
I will share my invites. I have no relation with any other forum even OPO. So guys watch out for my posts here.

cooldude94

Journeyman
I have a invite to share.right now have no money:cry:. waiting for [MENTION=34917]Naveen.S[/MENTION] . please inform him [MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION]
it expires by 3 today

Top Bottom