Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: One plus one will be finally available in India

One Stop Solution-
No one beats Droid Turbo/Moto Maxx.

Best Android there.
Price does, I'd rather buy OPO for 25k than pay 50k for Moto Turbo, its a good phone, but my stint with G2 had taught me a valuable lesson, though the high price is justified but unless you have lots of cash to spare, purchasing a 30k+ phone makes less sense since you have to upgrade within 2yrs max to keep up.

$hadow

Geek in making

Price does, I'd rather buy OPO for 25k than pay 50k for Moto Turbo, its a good phone, but my stint with G2 had taught me a valuable lesson, though the high price is justified but unless you have lots of cash to spare, purchasing a 30k+ phone makes less sense since you have to upgrade within 2yrs max to keep up.

So basically what you are saying is that one should not buy a phone above 30k

kaz

right here

So basically what you are saying is that one should not buy a phone above 30k

there

kaz

right here

I can install 5.0 port now and use with OPO [not stable].
miui spoil the lollipop with its iosish update :p
Correct me if I'm wrong, I dont have to download big updates and reset every time I update for MIUI. Delta update is enough for CM :p

hmmmmm true

$hadow

Geek in making

Read the "Unless you have a lot of cash to spare part". I for one don't :cry:

You might have taken it to the wrong direction. I want advice from some one I first contacted when I was a newbie here. And will always be when it comes to you. I am in the market for a new phone and what I want to understand that you do not support expensive devices for a specific reason other than cash.

- - - Updated - - -

What's up?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
One plus one will be finally available in India

Dude compare ASS of Moto and OPO.
Which tech support in India offers live connection through Logmein or teamviewer???

Moto is currently India's 5th largest Smartphone seller way ahead of Sony and LG in market share.

2 hr 27 min: Time taken for my Mom's Motherboard replacement in a Moto service centre.(Pune)
Pretty fast Eh!

No OEM provide quality service.Right.Samshit or any LG.

Moto has regained it's popularity in India and I wont mind investing in a 40 k phone investing for 2-3 years.

tkin

Back to school!!

Dude compare ASS of Moto and OPO.
Which tech support in India offers live connection through Logmein or teamviewer???

Moto is currently India's 5th largest Smartphone seller way ahead of Sony and LG in market share.

2 hr 27 min: Time taken for my Mom's Motherboard replacement in a Moto service centre.(Pune)
Pretty fast Eh!

No OEM provide quality service.Right.Samshit or any LG.

Moto has regained it's popularity in India and I wont mind investing in a 40 k phone investing for 2-3 years.
I do not doubt that, but Xiaomi did sell well despite ass issue.

$hadow

Geek in making

I do not doubt that, but Xiaomi did sell well despite ass issue.

They sell because of price not because of their ASS. Many service centers even do not have proper inventory of parts

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

I got hold of a 64gb oneplus one invite, but still says "not available in your country". Wat to do?

amjath

Human Spambot

Anyone is trying to buy from below countries
Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.

let me know I have an invite for OPO

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

I don't know how and from where :unsure:
but I got an Invite for Oneplus from oneplus.net

it will expire soon....so anybody want to buy?

coz I'm waiting for India Lanch and don't have money extra for PPOBox :-x

Top Bottom