Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

sushovan

In the zone
Re: One plus one will be finally available in India

if they launch the 64 GB version at around 22K I will immediately sell off my Mi3 and buy it.

SunE

Professional Newbie

These guys currently have a contest for 100 India specific invites. As the phone is going to launch soon on Amazon, if anyone gets the invite then please share.

$hadow

Geek in making

Seriously for 22k. Now I am going to pull off my purchase for some time.

doom

Journeyman

These guys currently have a contest for 100 India specific invites. As the phone is going to launch soon on Amazon, if anyone gets the invite then please share.
How do you know it's amazon?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

In fact when OPO announced that they will be selling through etailers it was listed on amazon for a short moment. And today amazon has posted a teaser.

I'm really surprised seeing many manufacturers are opting to sell via amazon now than flipkart.
OPO will face a "small" competition from Yu Micromax, And if if if Yu packs a snapdragon 801 with A GOOD pricing highly unlikely given micromaxes marketing budget's,it will take a small portion of OPO's sales and Both these combined together will SABOTAGE Samsung in 20-35k segment :D
P

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

I'm really surprised seeing many manufacturers are opting to sell via amazon now than flipkart.
OPO will face a "small" competition from Yu Micromax, And if if if Yu packs a snapdragon 801 with A GOOD pricing highly unlikely given micromaxes marketing budget's,it will take a small portion of OPO's sales and Both these combined together will SABOTAGE Samsung in 20-35k segment :D
P
I think the global factor of amazon is at play here. And I don't have high hopes for Micromax. They end up advertising more. But I would like to see Samsung destroyed in the mid range segment. The sheer amount of crappy hardware released by Samsung in that range is totally unforgivable.

amjath

Human Spambot

I saw the invite contest yesterday night after half an hour of expiry :( Guys please post the contest details here. So that it is helpful for people like me. :p

_prabhat

Journeyman

OnePlus One India launch teaser campaign starts - GSMArena.com news

- - - Updated - - -

But I would like to see Samsung destroyed in the mid range segment. The sheer amount of crappy hardware released by Samsung in that range is totally unforgivable.
+1

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

OPO is moving like a tortoise.....but atlast :mrgreen:

*g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/31/img14/Wireless/theonething/teaser-22Nov._V318916520_.png

Minion

Conversation Architect

P

Micromax follows samsung they are spamming market with lot of models just like samsung and they even copied some samsung specific feature into their micromax phones.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

P

Hardly unlikely that microcrap will ever use Qualcomm SoC's. Even if they do, they'll end up pricing it badly like Samdung.
"general" (read noob) people want to buy "branded" phone in 20-35k budget without even realising that they spent 5-15k extra for nothing. (like somebody buying S5 mini instead of Moto G)

But I do think that its time samdung starts improving in hardware, software and the pricing part (most important)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Hardly unlikely that microcrap will ever use Qualcomm SoC's. Even if they do, they'll end up pricing it badly like Samdung.
"general" (read noob) people want to buy "branded" phone in 20-35k budget without even realising that they spent 5-15k extra for nothing. (like somebody buying S5 mini instead of Moto G)

But I do think that its time samdung starts improving in hardware, software and the pricing part (most important)

Agree With you man, but slowly things are changing.
Eg: Last week I went to a shop, to put a screengaurd on my moto g2, there were 3 other girls :O over there for the same thing.Slowly people are becoming aware, but a few people can not be changed.
OPO is a steal.

tkin

Back to school!!

One plus one is seriously pi$$ing me off with their invites. I earn money, I have the right to spend at my will. I would never go taking pictures of myself with signboards so I can sped money to buy a phone. Its like all those people who post free recharge clickbaits in facebook, or who desperately spam groups with recharge post so they can ear 20/- talktime. If the phone would be given free I'd not complain, but to earn an invite the things they want us to do is downright humiliating. The OPO forums is filled with posts like these. The forums have posts where they are literally inches away from telling you to beg like a dog and post the pic in the forum so you can earn an invite, and people do it.

Its like holding a rupee note and telling a disabled beggar to dance around to earn the money, but OPO is doing the opposite, at the end of dance the beggar pays you. I hope OPO fails miserably here(no chance there, here people will dance naked in front of camera for 50/- recharge).

Sorry if I came out rude, but OPO has seriously frustrated me, I'd rather buy Nexus 6, I'd pay more, but I'll keep my dignity.

amjath

Human Spambot

One plus one is seriously pi$$ing me off with their invites. I earn money, I have the right to spend at my will. I would never go taking pictures of myself with signboards so I can sped money to buy a phone. Its like all those people who post free recharge clickbaits in facebook, or who desperately spam groups with recharge post so they can ear 20/- talktime. If the phone would be given free I'd not complain, but to earn an invite the things they want us to do is downright humiliating. The OPO forums is filled with posts like these. The forums have posts where they are literally inches away from telling you to beg like a dog and post the pic in the forum so you can earn an invite, and people do it.

Its like holding a rupee note and telling a disabled beggar to dance around to earn the money, but OPO is doing the opposite, at the end of dance the beggar pays you. I hope OPO fails miserably here(no chance there, here people will dance naked in front of camera for 50/- recharge).

Sorry if I came out rude, but OPO has seriously frustrated me, I'd rather buy Nexus 6, I'd pay more, but I'll keep my dignity.

*test in bold* But they don't[very minimum]. patience bro. I waited 6 months for my first phone Galaxy S2 to launch in India. I have much more patience now :D
Why you should be patient because
1. They have promising after sales service.
2. The device will be perfect without any flaws
3. Unlike other countries, we get it from a proper retailer
4. many more to list

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

I agree with the competition part. That was lame and so I did not participate.

kaz

right here

Agree With you man, but slowly things are changing.
Eg: Last week I went to a shop, to put a screengaurd on my moto g2, there were 3 other girls :O over there for the same thing.Slowly people are becoming aware, but a few people can not be changed.
OPO is a steal.

Yeah...true :p

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

OPO will be in the Indian market by December announces GM India Vikas. Source: OPO forum

Top Bottom