Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

$hadow

Geek in making
Re: One plus one will be finally available in India

Nexus devices are for development not for common users like us according to Google.

$hadow

Geek in making

Exactly, but even devs hate to own 6 inch device

May be this is just a hoax created my some. Today's CPU-Z benchmark says it is 5.2 inch. Better wait for the launch and then decide.

amjath

Human Spambot

May be this is just a hoax created my some. Today's CPU-Z benchmark says it is 5.2 inch. Better wait for the launch and then decide.

Thats the new Moto Droid series as per rumor

abirthedevil

In the zone

Nexus devices are way overpriced in India, don't see the comparison with OPO. That is assuming that OP do launch in India and OPO is priced to compete with xiaomi devices.

tinamalik

Broken In

Yes this is a good phone
it's specifications are acceptable
it's camera ranges up to 13.0 MP :goodjob:

amjath

Human Spambot

and.... it is coming to India by December w00t

OnePlus One expected to reach India in December: Report

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

OPO will have a competition from Micromax cyanogenmod phone,it would be a better deal if it packs a snapdragon 800 or so , but it's highly unlikely

amjath

Human Spambot

OPO will have a competition from Micromax cyanogenmod phone,it would be a better deal if it packs a snapdragon 800 or so , but it's highly unlikely

Snapdragon 800 never goons happen with mmx

if this is true...then I am in dilemma

Mi4 or OPO :chinscratch:

OPO any day. As a day one offer if they price 25k (remember its a old device) with exchange offer 8k. I'm sold

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Snapdragon 800 never goons happen with mmx

OPO any day. As a day one offer if they price 25k (remember its a old device) with exchange offer 8k. I'm sold

OPO for built quality , more custom roms etc.. Micromax only for "a bit better service"

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

when it was listed in Amazon :shock:

OnePlus One 64GB White, Black, 5.5 inch 4G Android 4.4 IPS Capacitive Screen Phablet, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801(8974AC), Krait 400 Quad Core 2.5GHz, RAM: 3GB, FDD-LTE & WCDMA & GSM: Buy OnePlus One 64GB White, Black, 5.5 inch 4G Android 4.4 IPS Capacit

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Preorder begins on Oct 27

OnePlus One Pre-order

source: OnePlus One Pre-Orders Will Open for Just 1 Hour on October 27 | NDTV Gadgets

Good news: OnePlus One smartphone coming to India in the next two months - Tech2

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!

I'll try to get this day one, provided I get it for <28k. I am growing a bit bored of my G2(android actually), its time to try Cyanogen mod.

Top Bottom