Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

bgeing

Broken In
I too received an invite, can share if someone needs.

Perhaps the value for an 'Invite' has gone now as it was earlier, since now any1 can get it easily.

As our FMs said here it looks like they're clearing their prevailing stock like moto-g did prior to release the 2nd gen moto-g. in case of moto they've reduced the price by 2k.

polupoka

In the zone
Dear fanboy/girl,

Whoop whoop! You have just received an invite to purchase the OnePlus One at*Amazon.in.

To use this invite, please follow this link to claim it as yours (you have less than 48 hours to do so):*account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/INEG-65FU-UX9V-ZVK7. If you haven't yet registered your account, no problem. Just follow this link:*account.oneplus.net/sign-up

Remember that this invite can only be used for orders shipping to India.

The invite will expire 48 hours from when we sent this email, not necessarily when you received it, please claim it as soon as possible as expired invites are not re-activated.

Enjoy!

polupoka

In the zone
Dear fanboy/girl,

Whoop whoop! You have just received an invite to purchase the OnePlus One.

To use this invite, please follow this link to claim it as yours (you have less than 24h to do so):*account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLRP-F09E-XN1Q-BHND. If you haven't yet registered your account, no problem. Just follow this link:*account.oneplus.net/sign-up

Remember that this invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.

The invite will expire 24 hours from when we sent this email, not necessarily when you received it, please claim it as soon as possible as expired invites are not re-activated.

Enjoy!

bgeing

Broken In
^ I had one but its expired.
Wait till tomorrow, as per OPO every Tuesday from 10am they have sale without an invite at amazon.in.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok I have one invite yet again, recieved one two days back which expired and on back of it I have another, anyone who wants pm me

Top Bottom