Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

SunE

Professional Newbie
Ask them to ship it again. They can't just return the package in one day. That's stupid of the delivery guys to not deliver it the next day instead.

They said that it's their policy to return to the seller and Amazon won't re-ship it. I'll have to re-order.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
They said that it's their policy to return to the seller and Amazon won't re-ship it. I'll have to re-order.

Then ask them to give 2 invites as a compensation. Amazon delivery guys here will deliver it the next day if nobody is there to receive the package and/or you don't have enough money at the moment to pay for CoD orders.

Seriously, this is the first time I've read something like this.

polupoka

In the zone
Invite valid for 2.5 hours more(12.16 pm)... hurry m giving this here.. grab and buy... Dear fanboy/girl,

Whoop whoop! You have just received an invite to purchase the OnePlus One.

To use this invite, please follow this link to claim it as yours (you have less than 24h to do so): *account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLRP-F09E-XN1Q-BHND. If you haven't yet registered your account, no problem. Just follow this link: *account.oneplus.net/sign-up

Remember that this invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.

The invite will expire 24 hours from when we sent this email, not necessarily when you received it, please claim it as soon as possible as expired invites are not re-activated.

Enjoy!

OPPS! ITS an international one! :(

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I had ordered a 1+1 for my friend a few days back. Now the delivery guy came yesterday when I wasn't home and hence returned the package back to Amazon. I received a mail from Amazon saying now I have to order again as they can't ship it back to me.

So my question is how can I order once again? Will they be providing me with another invite or do I have to source it myself?

Did u order via COD?
I think if purchased via CC or netbanking then return wudn't have happened

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Interview with Carl @CES2015

OnePlus Talks to us about Cyanogen, OnePlus Two, Marketing and More! | Androidheadlines.com

Carl: The stock ROM is primarily a result of India. And our need to do business in India. Back in April, about 20-30% of our support tickets were from India

Carl: I think eventually as products get older and older we will eventually open sales. But whether or not were going to keep selling the device during a product cycle. Since the OnePlus One is almost at the end of it’s product cycle, and the OnePlus Two is coming out and we’ll put the OnePlus One on open sale until they are gone.

SunE

Professional Newbie
I got an international(global) invite today. About 21 hours remaining. PM me your email ID if you want it.

z3rO

Journeyman
Hi.. i need an invite for a friend.. Does anyone have an invite to share??

thanks

Last edited:
are people still interested in this over hyped hipster phone ??

The Zenphone 2 destroys this at half the price. This is 2015 guys, the phone conceptualized in 2013 is still stuck with this invite bullshit dunno whats wrong with One Plus

Top Bottom