Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
This is a blunder glitch in amazon :shock:

30 OPO with just one invite

*forums.oneplus.net/threads/bought-around-30-oneplus-one-phones-with-a-magical-invite.228610/

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
If anyone has one in excess, spare me one, it's for my cousin, no hurry since it isn't for me, cousin has been bugging me for too long so I decided to ask here
And today I saw the OPO for the first time and held it in my hand
Man mind blown really, it's nothing like what you see in the pics
It's a brilliant built phone and wonder full screen
Should have bought it, instead of mi3 :/

Edit
No need for invite, right on cue, cousin got the invite directly

Last edited:

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
So I just received an invite but its for the International version

Any idea what should I do with it?

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Oneplus one Indian invite

If anyone needs an Indian invite, pls reply here since it is expiring in one day and I don't have the funds right now. Whoever has immediate funds ready can take it for free!

ashs1

Padawan
Re: Oneplus one Indian invite

one of my friends just asked me about it today. ..i'll let you know in PM incase he's buying it immediately.. :)

EDIT : he can't buy it immediately..apparently, he was thinking of getting the phone in a "month" -__-

Last edited:

sharang

Broken In

Hey [MENTION=161285]GamerSlayer[/MENTION] ,can you please give the indian invite to me.Looking to buy urgently.

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek

I have given the invite code to sharang!

- - - Updated - - -

Please close this thread!

Last edited:

polupoka

In the zone
Got another invite to share... first priority is the waiting lists.. got today 12.16pm..will wait for them till tomorrow 9 pm.. then I will give it to any random member of this forum who need it!
2. I got a problem,forgot password of 3 tb external HDD(WD)..can anyone help me to unlock without erasing?? help please!!!

sharang

Broken In
I have got two Indian invites to share , Will give away both to members among the top in the list
Pm me those who are and want it.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
First one to PM me will get an invite , prefer senior members who have been waiting for it

if i had the money i would have got it myself but sadly thats not the case !
IF no one replies here i will give it away @ OPO forum

Edit
Gave it away to someone in OPo

Last edited:
OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Have 2 invites...one from me and one from [MENTION=139573]josin[/MENTION]....anyone interested?? Check the first post to know your standings

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz

Loads of invites are floating in! I already got to know quite a few of my friends have got invite. Its crazy now :D

SunE

Professional Newbie
I had ordered a 1+1 for my friend a few days back. Now the delivery guy came yesterday when I wasn't home and hence returned the package back to Amazon. I received a mail from Amazon saying now I have to order again as they can't ship it back to me.

So my question is how can I order once again? Will they be providing me with another invite or do I have to source it myself?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I had ordered a 1+1 for my friend a few days back. Now the delivery guy came yesterday when I wasn't home and hence returned the package back to Amazon. I received a mail from Amazon saying now I have to order again as they can't ship it back to me.

So my question is how can I order once again? Will they be providing me with another invite or do I have to source it myself?

Ask them to ship it again. They can't just return the package in one day. That's stupid of the delivery guys to not deliver it the next day instead.

Top Bottom