Official OnePlus 2 Discussion Thread

bgeing

Broken In
Got mail of 3 shareable INVITES of OP2!!! (4days left !!!)
It says it can be shareable to others via email id. Anyone requires pm me & give ur mail id.

tkin

Back to school!!
anybody interested in OP X ?
Looks really good for the price, specially with the Amoled panel, sd card and 801 with 3GB RAM. But three things still bug me. Aftersales service, buggy oxygen os and the invite system. I wish it came with stock os.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Looks really good for the price, specially with the Amoled panel, sd card and 801 with 3GB RAM. But three things still bug me. Aftersales service, buggy oxygen os and the invite system. I wish it came with stock os.

AFAIK, They will have a Open sale too, A lot of them.

What I hate about X oxygen os and After sales, but you can flash a rom.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i was looking at purchasing OP2 for my mom but now OPX has got me thinking. It seems to be a much better package and vfm than OP2.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
i was looking at purchasing OP2 for my mom but now OPX has got me thinking. It seems to be a much better package and vfm than OP2.
Was reading about the opx and i guess it's still an underpowered version of the OP2. So if the few grand don't matter then go for the OP2

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Was reading about the opx and i guess it's still an underpowered version of the OP2. So if the few grand don't matter then go for the OP2

OPX is rumoured to be priced around 16000 compared to 25k for OP2. Besides 801 is still quite quick compared to other mid ranged processors in the market.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Now OP has a new app

OnePlus launches its own photography app called Reflexion on Android and iOS platforms – Tech2

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I was about to order the OP2 with my invite when i realised after claiming that it is out of stock in Amazon. What happens to my invite now?

Top Bottom