Official Kolkata 2nd G2G Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

I did searched his pocked before we leave :p didnt find the ring :lol: may be picked up on the way ;)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Choto Cheeta said:
^^^

Where is S!D ??? ask him to post naa the pics I mean !!!

as you know he will buy his comp tomorrow and I think it'll take him sometime to post the pics...I'll try to dump the pics into a cd and post them from my system...

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Choto Cheeta said:
^^^

I did searched his pocked before we leave :p didnt find the ring :lol: may be picked up on the way ;)

:rolleyes:

What is a girl friend?
Addition of problems, subtraction of money, multiplication of enemies & division of friends .:twisted:...but end of the day you cant live without her...:-D

me too tired bro...will crash on the bed now...see you guys tomorrow...

Last edited:

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
sabret00the said:
What is a girl friend?
Addition of problems, subtraction of money, multiplication of enemies & division of friends .:twisted:...but end of the day you cant live without her...:-D

me too tired bro...will crash on the bed now...see you guys tomorrow...

Hey wait...there's one more..
GirlFriend = Root of all EVIL !!!...

Sorry guys ..could not come...well had informed Gaurav before hand...
Better luck for me next time... :(

cyberzook

Journeyman
I understood that my PMs were a bit too late. I PMed Gaurav just after his reply to my post, but he had just gone offline. Though I realised that no way I could contact u guys, I still went to CC @5:30 with a friend & was there at the stairs but didn't notice gaurav/bobby(its so crowded on weekends!).
No probs guys just 1 request make the next meet a bit early, as I will be waiting most eagerly for the next one.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^^

Chuk Chuk Chuk...

we missed each other by whisker :( even at 5.30 we are at just beside the Water founten having laud chat !!!!

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
cyberzook said:
I understood that my PMs were a bit too late. I PMed Gaurav just after his reply to my post, but he had just gone offline. Though I realised that no way I could contact u guys, I still went to CC @5:30 with a friend & was there at the stairs but didn't notice gaurav/bobby(its so crowded on weekends!).
No probs guys just 1 request make the next meet a bit early, as I will be waiting most eagerly for the next one.

yes that was a messup somehow...anyways next time this will not be repeated as I now have your number...:cool:

S!D

Monster Truck
Sorry Guys, for the veeeery late reply...
We had all decided to write a few lines on the meet, but I guess the conversation has gone way past that.
Kya karre, I can only login frm the office:mad: , and monday ko chutti tha:D .

Anyways, I finally got my comp yesterday, and have given the PICs to bobby.
Lets hope he posts them soon.

A small correction..I guess Choto Cheeta was the one who arrived first.
When we had arrived, bobby had to rush to the mens room, so he didnt notice him.
Choto came up to me and asked if I was Vicky. I was taken aback, as he had never really seen me earlier. He told me he had been gone up to 5 guys before me, asking my name:p ..
At least now we all know how we look:eek: ...

When Arya(I have named him iMAC;) ) took us to the MAC store and walked us through the wonder world of the MACs, we were amazed and awestruck with what all we miss out on Windows. I was kinda havin an inferiority complex being a PC user:oops: . But then again, those sexy babes(read MACS) come with a price tag I cant afford:cry:..
And throughout the time we were in that store, we felt as if we were in Pakistan:( (beyond enemy lines for PC users)
Infact we left Choto alone in Pakistan for a good ten mins while he got lost staring at a 20.1" babe:lol:.
When we finally returned, the lost soldier was desperately looking for his allies who had left him alone in enemy territory:lol: .
The MAC OS overview(courtesy: Arya) had actually left us drooling and hungry, so moved to CCD for some grub.

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Infact we left Choto alone in Pakistan for a good ten mins while he got lost staring at a 20.1" babe.
When we finally returned, the lost soldier was desperately looking for his allies who had left him alone in enemy territory .

Hey not quite true... i was already out with all guns blazing :lol:

S!D

Monster Truck
I cant use the office PC to upload the pics and Bobby took a copy of the pix yesterday evening. I'm pretty surprised he has not uploaded them yet!!
I just talked to him, and the idiot is watchin a movie on his comp and completely engrossed in it:mad: .
He said he'll post the pics tmrw mornin.
Now u guys fight wid him.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^^I'm now at my office too..so cant post the pics now...will post them as soon as I return home...but whatever happened to Arya...can somebody call him...he didnt post since the meet...he had also taken a few pics...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I'd only taken one and it turned out to be crap. I knew that backlit scene would be a problem.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^^ I guess you were supposed to post your feedback on the meet...wat happened to you...why did you go out of the scene...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I was, and still am, very busy. Sorry, guys! :)

And in any case, you guys' summary was as good as any so what is the whole point. But I will try to write something up and post it in a day or two. Sorry, sorry, sorry...

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
well,here are the pics:- (reduced the resolution to 1280x1024)

*img510.imageshack.us/img510/6039/dscn0863re6.jpg
that's me with choto cheeta and Gaurav (from left to right)

*img510.imageshack.us/img510/9112/dscn0864gg7.jpg
S!D,me,choto cheetah & Gaurav (left to right)

*img504.imageshack.us/img504/9516/dscn0866no2.jpg
Gaurav & I with the Vertu between us...

*img503.imageshack.us/img503/3680/dscn0867qq7.jpg
S!D posing with the Vertu (in the showcase though...)

*img503.imageshack.us/img503/3614/dscn0868ip9.jpg
Choto is demonstrating the iMac's capabilities to Gaurav at the Mac store (Imagine!)

*img511.imageshack.us/img511/1795/dscn0871ld0.jpg
Arya,Saurav,Gaurav & I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom