Official iOS devices thread

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Your 2TB drive may one day suddenly fail taking all the data with it, that is why people prefer major cloud storage providers because they have much better redundancy than any home user. Just FYI you can get 1TB onedrive storage for ~2800/year & 6TB for ~3500/year in amazon oct sale(myself & @Vyom using it).

I have 1TB OneDrive storage as I use MS 365 personal plan @₹420/- pm but the seamless way in which data gets backed up in iCloud is irreplaceable & that one can share the plan with family members.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have 1TB OneDrive storage as I use MS 365 personal plan @₹420/- pm but the seamless way in which data gets backed up in iCloud is irreplaceable & that one can share the plan with family members.
Monthly plans are much costlier, always get the yearly plan of office 365 from amazon oct sale.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

Do you use same apple id across family members devices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
What do you do with 2TB storage?

Its majorly photos, backups & it will keep increasing till 2022 when I purchase 1TB iPhone after completing five year cycle. Ofcourse that dream of completing the cycle can be shattered anytime after release of iPhone 12 coz I have a bad history (bought 4 iphones in past 6 yrs). The last one (SE 1st gen) got stolen but deep down I was happy coz I got an excuse in-front of my wife to purchase a new one

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200808/a22cd211be87ae8d7c34e18518511b24.jpg

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Any iOS user here with iPad and using Brave as a browser and browsing YouTube Desktop Page ? Problem Free Experince ?

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I am using ipad. What is the issue ? I don't use Brave though

I am also using iPad Whats the issue?

Sorry for replying late,
The problem is Brave Browser related, Can you browse and scroll YouTube home page unlimited and see unlimited video thumbnail ?
I found only 6 row possible to browse in the landscape mode....rest are loading.....which loads never, Is it my device only or the result is the same for all.

Using Brave browser for everything in iOS because of it’s AD blocking capabilities.Youtube and other News portals looks clean in Brave Browser.
In IOS Firefox don’t allow the uBlock Origin extension so Brave is the only way here.

UPDATE :- Got the confirmation that this not my own device problem, This is universal problem and it is the same for all Brave Browser User.

Last edited:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I am looking for best and cheap stylus for note taking for my iPad Air 2.Has anyone got experience with that as Apple pencil don’t support my iPad
@Zangetsu @dissel

Bluetooth vs capacitive one.

without bluetooth -
*www.amazon.in/dp/B082MMCSLR/?coliid=I14I45YWFEOCCV&colid=XJJ5N51BJYHU&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

After reading many review i cam across that this is the best but unavailable -
Robot Check

Last edited:

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I am looking for best and cheap stylus for note taking for my iPad Air 2.Has anyone got experience with that as Apple pencil don’t support my iPad
@Zangetsu @dissel

Bluetooth vs capacitive one.

without bluetooth -
*www.amazon.in/dp/B082MMCSLR/?coliid=I14I45YWFEOCCV&colid=XJJ5N51BJYHU&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

After reading many review i cam across that this is the best but unavailable -
Robot Check

If your iPad running above iOS 12.2 you may look into Logitech Crayon - It’s amazing product but the price only 3k less than Apple Pencil 2.
7k available in Amazon.
The model you post here - I don’t think it will smooth experience regarding note taking purpose. I have similar stylus with 2-in-1 tip, it will serve as touch replacement only.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like this caused some ppl to buy wrong product earlier too.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/unused-apple-pencil-2-2000-off.208453/

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Looks like this caused some ppl to buy wrong product earlier too.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/unused-apple-pencil-2-2000-off.208453/

His iPad Air is latest one My iPad is 2016 model which doesnt support any apple pencil at all So looking for alternatives.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
If your iPad running above iOS 12.2 you may look into Logitech Crayon - It’s amazing product but the price only 3k less than Apple Pencil 2.
7k available in Amazon.
The model you post here - I don’t think it will smooth experience regarding note taking purpose. I have similar stylus with 2-in-1 tip, it will serve as touch replacement only.

Yes my iPad Air 2 has iPadOS 13 and it is also getting iPadOS 14 too but i am not sure that logitech one will work or not as my model is not mentioned in the description.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Yes my iPad Air 2 has iPadOS 13 and it is also getting iPadOS 14 too but i am not sure that logitech one will work or not as my model is not mentioned in the description.

My apologies - Yes, you are right this product will not work to the iPad Air 2 despite of claiming anything above iOS 12.2. It is truly hardware limited and that not compatible with Hardware release before 2019. I’m now going to strike that suggestion.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I do outdoor cycling for approx 30 mins with my Apple Watch as the only gadget with me during the activity. The activity ring does show Outdoor Cycling under Workouts but it doesn’t add it to the 30 Mins of the Exercise ring. But yesterday I took my iPhone with me and it did add the workout to the exercise ring. The watch is a series 3 non-cellular one.
Need to know why it doesn’t add the workout to my exercise ring when taking the watch alone?

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200822/0445cdbfbfe84fcb57aa377f53d788ae.jpg

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200822/3e1693433b2406c3b6d04bd8a9b25c78.jpg

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
If you have friends and relatives in USA/Canada. Then get this one and it works with your model

*www.adonit.net/jot/pixel/

Top Bottom